Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love cars and just wondered what everyone is driving about in?

i drive a 2006 Audi A3 1.6 ltr

nothing too quick as i'm only 18 and anything bigger then a 1.6 ltr engine will just boost my insurance to a whole new expensive level!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice,

i love the old american cars fukking beautiful motors,

during the summer i go with my mate and his dad to drag racing and his club is called the surrey muscle club, all their motors run 10s and 9s down the 1/4 mile drag strips, its awesome watching them go past, they really tear up the strip!

YouTube - Pauls Car (surreymuscle.com)

heres a video of the last time we went, my mates dads running 10s

·
Registered
589 Posts
2006 Acura RSX Hatchback. My Daddy bought it for me. I got no shame in saying I'm a daddies girl.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
2004 Nissan 350Z. Paid for. 50,000 miles on it. No problems. Knock on wood. Most fun car I've ever driven besides a few Lambhorghinis.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I drive a Range Rover which is a company car.

My pride and joy is on two wheels though.

Ductai 848.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
My order is in for a 2010 Camaro ZL1, but these are the current cars that I own:

2003 Mustang Mach 1 ( Exhaust and intake, wifes toy )
2002 Trans Am WS6 ( Highly modified, over 500 hp, my toy )
2002 Camaro SS ( Around 400 horses)
2002 GMC Sierra ( Every man needs a truck )
1997 Mercury Villager Van ( wifes daily driver )
1983 Bandit Trans Am ( my first car and my rain car, my father bought it in brand new and gave it to me when I turned 16, I've had it ever since and this summer I have plans to put a new 383 in it. )

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I drive a Range Rover which is a company car.

My pride and joy is on two wheels though.

Ductai 848.

Im not a big motorcycle fan but if I was to ever had one it would be a hiyabusa. They run 9' stock in the quarter. I'll be honest though, Motorcycles scare me. Not because Im not used to going that fast, my T/A outruns most bikes, but the fear of recking one of those, can easily result in death. That bike looks sweet though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
My next car comes out this summer...Nissan GT-R.

Are they coming back with the skyline shane? Or are they just calling it the gtr? Last time I checked they were illegal in the states. Did they make it so american buyers can purchase them this time around? That thing looks badass, not a fan of 6 cylinders or turbos, but definently looks sweet.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Are they coming back with the skyline shane? Or are they just calling it the gtr? Last time I checked they were illegal in the states. Did they make it so american buyers can purchase them this time around? That thing looks badass, not a fan of 6 cylinders or turbos, but definently looks sweet.
That is the American version of the Skyline. It was originally going to be an Infinity model, but enthusiasts wanted it to remain a Nissan model. Thank god. It would have been too expensive as an Infinity. The Japanese Skylines are not illegal here anymore either. Nissan made this car to compete with the other companies' supercars, and at $70,000 they did a badass job. Here's more pics.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Im not a big motorcycle fan but if I was to ever had one it would be a hiyabusa. They run 9' stock in the quarter. I'll be honest though, Motorcycles scare me. Not because Im not used to going that fast, my T/A outruns most bikes, but the fear of recking one of those, can easily result in death. That bike looks sweet though.
I came off it about a month ago, my legs broke right now. :laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Very nice, I like that dark grey color on those cards. Looks like a modified version of an aston martin. 70 thousand isnt a bad price at all. My fathers z06 ran him about 77 thousand.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn all i got is a 98 pontiac bonneville, and trying to come up with the money to buy my uncles 85 monte carlo ss
I worked 6 days a week at Pappadeaux for 3 years to get that car. I put 20,000 down and financed the rest over 2 years.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Damn all i got is a 98 pontiac bonneville, and trying to come up with the money to buy my uncles 85 monte carlo ss
don't feel bad. i got a 96 acura tl, and it's not on the road:(

i got a line on on a good deal for a 2004 740 bmw, though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I got my 2002 ta as a senior in highschool. I worked 40 hours a week for 3 years while from a sophmore at the local grocery store. I saved roughly 21 thousand at 7 thousand a year, I finally came acrossed the ta and I was short about 10 grand. My mom and dad paid the rest. I've put close to 10 k into the motor and everything. I already had the 83 ta. My mom gave us her old villager van when our child was born, my wife already had the mustang. I bought the camaro ss not to long ago from my bro and dad. I inherited the 2002 truck when my grandpa died. And My dad is buying me a 2010 camaro when they come up because thats the yaer i'll be graduating college.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts