Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
It's BS. Same story Victor Conte told 6 months ago. I don't know why they're rehashing it.
i think what they are saying now shane is that Shane(mosley not you:laugh:) knowingly took steroids and that there are 2 witness to back up the story that shane was fully aware they were steroids.(According to Boxingtalk this morning)

Conte is trying to bring anyone down with him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
i think what they are saying now shane is that Shane(mosley not you:laugh:) knowingly took steroids and that there are 2 witness to back up the story that shane was fully aware they were steroids.(According to Boxingtalk this morning)

Conte is trying to bring anyone down with him.
That is exactly what is going on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Did shane ever test positive?

Toney and Jones did, And Roy Jones Nvada had a profile on him missed tests in 97,98 and two in 2000 a fail inate 2000 which was not made public until 02 as the ters if they were on to Shane surely they would have had same evidence? mind you it took 2yrs to publish Jones fail as the test was not approved until 2002

Mosley fought a lot in LV Jones didnt fight in Las Vegas for 9yrs 94-03 strage for a P4P champ not to want to fight in Las Vegas, they were onto Jones it wasnt until he fought in Miami he got caught when the NSAC showed Florida their dossier that they decided to test Jones for the human growth hormone in the Hall fight where his testosterone levels were 800% normal levels it took 18mths for them to go public with it. Ben Johnson of boxing i dont think Mosley is.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mosley seems like he is above that kinda crap. But it wouldn't surprise me if he was guilty. Its funny though because the fight he supposedly took them, he looked kinda slow and lacklustre. DLH should have got the decision IMO.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Maybe Mosley is guilty, but anything that comes out of Conte's mouth has to be taken with a grain of salt at this point. It's mudslinging of the purest form.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Mosley seems like he is above that kinda crap. But it wouldn't surprise me if he was guilty. Its funny though because the fight he supposedly took them, he looked kinda slow and lacklustre. DLH should have got the decision IMO.
Yeah I thought De La Hoya won that fight too...

·
Registered
830 Posts
You can NEVER allow people to be thought of as guilty on the basis of suspition, heresay and in fact anything less than evidence that proves guilt within a sporting setting.

So on that basis Mosley is beyond reproach and innocent.

Unless someone PROVES as opposed to just says otherwise.

Kind of important a thing like proof if you are going to accuse someone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts