Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What upcomming fight are you most looking forward to?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Cotto-Margarito, because I can't wait to see how average Margarito looks as well as how much people overreact to Cotto dismantling him.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
What upcomming fight are you most looking forward to?
Cotto-Margarito to give tony margarito the chance to Ko Cotto and silence the margarito haters. May the best man win

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cotto-Margarito to give tony margarito the chance to Ko Cotto and silence the margarito haters. May the best man win
Whoah, whoah, whoah...how'd I get involved here?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cotto-Margarito, because I can't wait to see how average Margarito looks as well as how much people overreact to Cotto dismantling him.
Maybe the same way people reactied when Floyd beat top p4p great Baldomir

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Maybe the same way people reactied when Floyd beat top p4p great Baldomir
You will NOT ruin another thread by bringing up Floyd and RJJ. This has NOTHING to do with either of them. Take your hate to the appropriate threads. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can't wait for Diaz-Katsidis because I'll be there, but other than that it is Cotto-Margarito for me.

·
Registered
326 Posts
[strike]Floyd and RJJ = duckz[/strike]

Trolling will not be tolerated. Final warning.

·
8,579 Posts
In 2 min 10 sec of the 7th round the referee reaches the count of 10 The winner and NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undisputed welterweight champion of the world
The Tijuana Tornado Antonio Tony Margarito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
As of right now Cotto vs Margarito altho i think Diaz vs Katsidis has the possibilty of being as good if not better then cotto vs margy but its more on the line for cotto and margy and its overall a bigger fight.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I can't wait for Diaz-Katsidis because I'll be there, but other than that it is Cotto-Margarito for me.
You read my mind Shane, #3 Diaz-Katsidis will be a war and if they have the power to hurt each other FOTY, you read it hear first. #2 Cotto-Margarito which is the most important fight and determines the best welterweight in the deepest division in boxing and if Cotto stands and trades in every round FOTY. For me Campbell-Guzman (for obvious reasons) is the one I'm most looking forward to, most are predicting Guzman will take this, I am not 100 on that, Campbell showed against Diaz that he is versatile. In his previous fights he's been a boxer, a puncher, and in the Diaz fight he showed that he could outwork anyone.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Question is, if Margarito puts on a good show are you going to give him his props or just say Cotto is overrated?:rolleyes:

·
8,579 Posts
Question is, if Margarito puts on a good show are you going to give him his props or just say Cotto is overrated?:rolleyes:
I will. When Tony Margarito's hand gets raised I'll acknowledge him as my undisputed world welterweight champion. Same goes for Miguel Cotto should he win. This fight is for ALL the 147 pound marbles

G

·
For me it's definitely Cotto-Margarito followed by Calzaghe-Jones. The Cotto fight is going to be an all out war.

·
Registered
661 Posts
You read my mind Shane, #3 Diaz-Katsidis will be a war and if they have the power to hurt each other FOTY, you read it hear first. #2 Cotto-Margarito which is the most important fight and determines the best welterweight in the deepest division in boxing .
No way the welterweight division is the deepest imo. Lightweight is much stronger at the moment.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts