1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
quite abit of politics etc happening atm it seems :s

·
Registered
445 Posts
calfella, remember what i told you? hit me up on aim bro.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Its probably to ensure we wont abuse on pming the soon-to-be heavyweight and P4P king mr Foley. The guy needs his privacy

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Pm's are turned on guys. But staff guarentees you all that the security measures were for the benefit of boxingforum.com.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
they knew he was comming, I'd say they are carefull :laugh:
:laugh: looks like foley isn't gonna have much privacy anymore. Now that his fans know pm's are on they're gonna flood him.

Pm's are turned on guys. But staff guarentees you all that the security measures were for the benefit of boxingforum.com.
I'm guessing cause people are being recruited onto other websites? Cause some guy told me to go on some other boxing forum that bannings are something only this website does not his and that i should go to his instead but i just ignored the pm.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
quite abit of politics etc happening atm it seems :s
No politics. Thomas has been using other member's accounts and creating alts to PM our members and ask them to join boxingforum junior.
I'd love to know what these security measures are for.
I'm sending you a PM.
:laugh: looks like foley isn't gonna have much privacy anymore. Now that his fans know pm's are on they're gonna flood him.

I'm guessing cause people are being recruited onto other websites? Cause some guy told me to go on some other boxing forum that bannings are something only this website does not his and that i should go to his instead but i just ignored the pm.
Sending PM.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts

LOL only this web site bans? That is hoot. Most web sites ban or why would there be terms of use.

Ya he is recruiting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.