Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He owes me 5k. But that is not even important. But it was that lead me to notice that he hasn't been on for almost a month. I considered him a good poster. And a good mod. Anybody know anything? I hope everything is okay with him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He was really busy with family issues the last time I spoke with him. He said he wouldn't be able to be on very often. I hope he is ok. Good thread, D.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
He's going through a rough time right now. Probabley not best to bring it up on the open forum but I'm sure he misses us too. I'd be happy to donate you those 5 k points Danny.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's going through a rough time right now. Probabley not best to bring it up on the open forum but I'm sure he misses us too. I'd be happy to donate you those 5 k points Danny.
If you want to go ahead. But like I said it's not important. It was him owing me, that made me realize that he been gone for awhile. I enjoy talking to him and reading his posts. So I wondered where he was at. Glad to hear he's ok. Family should always come first.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
He owes me 5k. But that is not even important. But it was that lead me to notice that he hasn't been on for almost a month. I considered him a good poster. And a good mod. Anybody know anything? I hope everything is okay with him.
You serious? He was a mod. I don't think I knew that. Guess I didn't pay attention. Anyway now that you mention it, he has been AWOL for awhile. But if he's okay than it's all good. Let him handle his bizness. Maybe he caught a case or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts