Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
From an excitement stand point that is the fight to see. But I'm an Oscar fan. So I'm going with De La Hoya-Forbes
I forgot about that. Watching De La Hoya take on his tune up is going to be pretty exciting because although I swore I was no longer going to be a fan of De La Hoya's after he took his dive, I can't help it. I grew up watching the guy.

13 minutes past 10 on sunday night. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I never got the memo.

Yeah. I just talked to Gerald. And he told me he'll go. So I got one for me, you, Gerald, Danny and my cousin Alex. I can't wait to go.
What section? And how much I owe you?

There section 232. Row AA. There $129 tickets. I paid $665 including the delivery for them. And you don't owe me anything. It's my treat.
You sure? I got no problem paying you back

You sure? I got no problem paying you back
Yes I'm sure. When you guys do things for me you don't want me paying you back. So I don't want you guys paying me back. Plus I got money. I got my income tax check last week. It's only a matter of time before I shop it away. Might as well go see a fight before that happens.

Yes I'm sure. When you guys do things for me you don't want me paying you back. So I don't want you guys paying me back. Plus I got money. I got my income tax check last week. It's only a matter of time before I shop it away. Might as well go see a fight before that happens.
Okay. Your call. Your show. I'm not going to argue with you. And thanks

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.