Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
So I hear. Don't worry she's already asked me when I'm going to your house so she can tag along. Shouldn't be to hard for you.
What about me? Why you always hooking him up? Hook me up? Bring a friend for me.

LOL. I see what I can do. But you got to understand. It's a little harder with you. All my girls still look at you as being married.
My divorce got finalized 3 weeks ago. I ain't married no more. I'm open for business. Tell all your fine friends.

My brother Frank said he's been hooking you up a lot lately. So stop crying
He has. But that's not the point. Right now I'm looking for quantity.

I'm out. Thanks for the ticket D.

Oh she did it. And why you going to clown her? I think all girls should swallow. You know that
LOL. It's not that she did it. I'm not clowning her for that. I'm going to clown her cuz she always said she doesn't do that. And now I find out she does. And not only that I asked if she did it when she told me. And she said no. I had a feeling she was lying. LOL. I'm going to clown that girl.

LOL. It's not that she did it. I'm not clowning her for that. I'm going to clown her cuz she always said she doesn't do that. And now I find out she does. And not only that I asked if she did it when she told me. And she said no. I had a feeling she was lying. LOL. I'm going to clown that girl.
You clown away. Just make sure you bring her Saturday

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.