Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What inked fight do you most want to see? Who will be 135 champ 4/09?

3K views 72 replies 13 participants last post by  Rotten Apple 
#1 ·
By inked I mean signed fight of course. Lots of tasty matches on the horizon.

I look foward to JC BHop this weekend, but think it will be a major snooze fest. I Expect Old Man Hopkins to take control early and cheat right in front of Cortez and not even get caught. It will be much more entertaining if JC controls the flow in which case he would win, but don't count on it .

The fight I most look forward to seeing on the upcoming schedule is Mosley Vs. Judah. Expect major fire works in this one. I don't care what anybody says Zab is great to watch, and I'm sure he will be destroyed in spectacular fashion.

As for who's going to be the 135 king this time next year
bet on Casamayor coasting through another year unscathed,
taking smart matches against overmatched talent such as Juan Diaz.

#7 ·
I look forward to Manny Pac vs David Diaz as well. Can PacMan be the same dominate force at light weight? His power seemed to diminish a bit at 130.

I think Casa will school Juan Diaz, who probably isn't ready for a wily vet the likes of him.

Both of these matches will have a major effect on the second question.

#15 ·
I'll go with Antonio Margarito-Miguel Cotto as well. And to my knowledge the fight has been signed

#64 ·
well thats it then, get them on msn and stop gossiping on here! lol

just kidding, thats the whole point of a forum anyway!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.