Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually I made up this name: "4 hole steel boxing equipment" because I don't know the name of it. Let me try to explain:

It is made of steel it has 4 holes for the fingers and can be weared under a boxing glove to smash the face. Actually it is a cheat but can be helpful if you don't use it under a glove.

Also seen in fightclub and some other films.

Anyway what is this things real name? And looking for any retailers in europe.

Any help will be appreciated,
Thank you...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.