Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What is your personal favourite fight trilogy.

• robinson vs la motta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bowe vs holyfeild

• benn vs eubank vs watson

• corrales vs castillo

• louis vs schmelling

• other. please state if you vote on this poll option.

What is you'r favourite boxing trilogy of all time.

969 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tyson 
#1 ·
there's been that many down the years personaly i liked the barrera v morales trilogy i dont think ive ever seen 3fights so closely disputed and 2 fighter's give there all, these guy's trully have real hatred for each other and i pick this as my personal fav trilogy. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Ali vs. Frazier... no doubt about it! It was the greatest rivaly in heavyweight boxing history and THE greatest rivaly in all of boxing history ever... how many people can say "I knocked down Ali... was the first man to beat him... and took him further than anybody ever did in his prime!" Joe Frazier can say that... SMOKIN' JOE! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
White Tyson said:
Ali vs. Frazier... no doubt about it! It was the greatest rivaly in heavyweight boxing history and THE greatest rivaly in all of boxing history ever... how many people can say "I knocked down Ali... was the first man to beat him... and took him further than anybody ever did in his prime!" Joe Frazier can say that... SMOKIN' JOE! :thumbsup:
i agree but the 3 morales v barrera were just heart no fighter took a step back.

#5 ·
The Auctioneer said:
Tommy,
This is a great poll. I did vote Gatti /ward. Because I had to pick one but Duran/Leonard and Lamotta/Robinson are of course all time classics.
thanks dude, and i still dont have a vote for best poster of 06. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.