Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What should we do with the world boxing section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've changed it from British Boxing Forum to World boxing forum based on the old poll, but I want everyone's opinion on whether or not we should change it or just get rid of it and talk about all boxing in the general area. To those who vote other please let me know what you think. The outcome will come purely from what you guys want; not from what the staff or I want. This is for you guys. Thanks

- Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need more votes before I change anything. I'd like to get at least 15 votes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Get rid of it. Dumb section to begin with, they still talk uk boxing in the general section anywayz.

I'm all for an Other Sports section.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I voted for other, the first one is whee its at though everything can be talked about in the gbf. In the world section you prbably wouldnt get many post anyway.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Just give me the section. Let me run it. Give me mod status over it. And I bet you I'll make it good.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The section was made for a reason....To bring in more posters.

Its listed on all search engines and atracts british fans to the site. They have almost tripled since it was added....The section may not be getting the hits right now but its benifited the site.

Anyway....I vote take it down, it will only benifit my site in the long run. LOL!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
The section was made for a reason....To bring in more posters.

Its listed on all search engines and atracts british fans to the site. They have almost tripled since it was added....The section may not be getting the hits right now but its benifited the site.

A[B]nyway....I vote take it down, it will only benifit my site in the long run.[/B] LOL!
It sure will. It might bring membership up to like 6 or 7. :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It sure will. It might bring membership up to like 6 or 7. :laugh::laugh:
Beleive it or not all forums have those numbers at some point. LOL!

I remember boxing forum hardly had a poster at one point...I soon changed that and i'll do the same.. ;)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I think having a "Prospects" section, or maybe a "Rumours" section would make more sense than a world section. But neither are really needed.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.