Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum seems to have gone crazy. Members are getting banned left right and center. One minute they're here next they're banned.Its totally spoiling a good forum.
Ive looked to try to see where or why people were banned but have not seen anything worse by them than done by others who remain unpunished
I'm not trying to cause trouble just trying to find out why

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It is clear who you are talking about. TG got banned by TrueBlueFan this morning for what he posted last night. The thread is in the lounge and is deleted. It was a thread about gay marriage that TG made about VD and WS.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
CJ, please read the announcement I posted yesterday. I also put it in a thread that yesterday.

I have asked and pleaded, nicely, many times, too many times, no insults, belittling, etc: yesterday was the last warning.

I dont post to post pad. I want all of the insults to stop. Period.

I am tired of asking and yet still editing several posts, (not just tommy's) in every thread. I was not getting the attention of the posters involved.

We are a boxing forum, not a forum about how much better I am than you and vise versa. Debates can be and will be respectful from now on.

As for Tommy, you were not privy to numerous emails, pms, im, being a former admin, he knew right from wrong. He chose wrong too often. An admin rises above the frey and does not participate. I could say much, much, much, more, but I wont. I dont want to talk about anyone on the board. So I will leave it at that.

Again, I am not finished.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.