Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you guys are going to Vasquez-marquez III, me and a few buddy's are too. I was wondering (since ive never been to a pro fight before) what time should We show up? we want to see as many undercard fights as possible so, what do you guys know what time like... they open it up?

-Melty

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I know some of you guys are going to Vasquez-marquez III, me and a few buddy's are too. I was wondering (since ive never been to a pro fight before) what time should We show up? we want to see as many undercard fights as possible so, what do you guys know what time like... they open it up?

-Melty
I like to show up early but not too early at about eight then find out where my seat is way up on the nose bleeds.
then I get as close to the ring as possible cause front rows usually don't show up till the main event
then I star making small bets with the patrons sitting around me 'that I see are getting excited by the undercards.
I star out small 5, 10, 20s by the time the ushers make me take my real seat I'm usually up to a hundred then I bet it all on the main even:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
You ever found a seat up front and the guy or gal never shows up so you sit there the entire night.
Maybe once, I like bouncing around and mingling once I had a friend who snuck in a small cam recorder I pretended to be a reporter with a local news magazine and interviewed Duran, and Michael Dokes,they totally bought it :laugh::laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'll have to try and find the guy, it's been many years and who knows where he is ,then if I do and he still has it, figure out a way to put in here ,I'm talking the time during the first Arguello vs Aron Pryor fight ....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
the tickets say it starts at 4:15 pm...
Get there at 4:15 then if you want to catch all of the undercard fights. They usually start on time. I usually don't get to the fights until about 7 or so. I couldn't imagine paying $5 a beer from 4 until 11! Wow.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Get there at 4:15 then if you want to catch all of the undercard fights. They usually start on time. I usually don't get to the fights until about 7 or so. I couldn't imagine paying $5 a beer from 4 until 11! Wow.
you would'nt make it.
Your head would be bouncing from side to side being pushed away form the shoulders of the annoyed patron's sitting next to you :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts