Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Peter vs Vitali Klitschko

• Librado Andrade vs Lucian Bute

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
I voted Andrade-Bute because I thought the thread was about the most exciting fight. I'd rather see Hatton-Malignaggi than Calzaghe-Jones because it's relevant, even though I prefer Calzaghe as a fighter.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Pavlik/Hopkins for me for a number of reasons. 1 being because I'll be there. 2 being that it's my favorite active fighter going up against a legend and future hall of famer. 3 because I think it will actually surprise people by how exciting it is. 4 because I have the most invested in this fight, both emotionally and financially.

I am looking forward to Tarver/Dawson a great deal too. I can't stand Dawson and I smell an upset.

Really you can't go wrong with many of these choices. So many great fights to look forward to.

I think it's awesome that Vs. will likely televise the Cunningham/Adamek cruiserweight fight.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
For me it was between Calzaghe-Jones and De la Hoya-Pacquiao. Went with Jones-Calzaghe in the end because it's going to be so intriguing to see.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Pavlik/Hopkins for me for a number of reasons.

I am looking forward to Tarver/Dawson a great deal too. I can't stand Dawson and I smell an upset.
Fully agree! Hopkins-Pavlik I voted for. My favourite of all time (Hopkins) against my favourite current fighter (once Hopkins retires).

Tarver/Dawson aswell! I really don't like Dawson, and Tarver to me is fast becoming one of my favourites. I hope he KOs Dawson!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Fully agree! Hopkins-Pavlik I voted for. My favourite of all time (Hopkins) against my favourite current fighter (once Hopkins retires).

Tarver/Dawson aswell! I really don't like Dawson, and Tarver to me is fast becoming one of my favourites. I hope he KOs Dawson!
Good choices. It's a damn shame that Tarver got such a late start on his pro career after missing out on the '92 Olympics and waiting for the '96 games. I feel he could have accomplished so much more had he not run into the problems he did, but maybe he'll get the last laugh because he is a very young 39 years old with only 31 total fights under his belt. I at least hope he has enough gas left in the tank to hand Dawson a beating.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I went Pavlik/Hopkins also. One, Im going to the fight. Two, Pavlik is my favorite current fighter.

The one Im most looking forawrd to watching on TV is Jones/Calzaghe. I always feel like a kid in a candy store when one of my favorite fighters of all time fights(Jones).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts