Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I forgot about the Lamotta-Robinson trilogy. Those fights were really action packed, Lamotta just wouldn't quit and Neither would Sugar Ray (Sugar Ray Robinson of course) First time they fought Jake Lamotta won the last fight Sugar Ray beat the heck out of the Bronx Bull (again obviously Jake Lamotta).:cool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
ERIK said:
Bowe Holyfield was pretty good. I also liked Morales vs Barrera, what about Carbajal vs Gonzalez.

Carbajal !!!!!! now thats a great old school guy that I haven't heard about lately he was very good and had a great work ethic in the ring.Straight forward.He would be a great " Where is he now?" thanks for bringing him up

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The Auctioneer said:
Carbajal !!!!!! now thats a great old school guy that I haven't heard about lately he was very good and had a great work ethic in the ring.Straight forward.He would be a great " Where is he now?" thanks for bringing him up
Carbajal & Gonzalez where both inducted into the Hall of fame this past June. Was great that they went in together.

It was my 1st year there & it was awesome. Erik & Michael Carbajal on Slide - Photo Sharing

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i liked the ward v gatti trilogy they to guys have so much heart. ali v frazior was good to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.