Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, I'm not a nerd, but I'm not popular. I'm pretty much cool with everyone. I'm not everyones friend, but I'm not everyones enemy. But don't get me wrong, sometimes I do pick on the freaks/queers etc. I just don't go out of my way to do it. If they do something stupid or weird in front of me, then I will go for it though. I'm not a bully either. I'm not really known as an athlete, but I'm not terrible either. I'm decent at pretty much everything but soccer, soccer I suck out loud at, and I'm proud of it too. I'm not some foot fairy...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I was a major jock. I played varsity soccer, track, and basketball. I was always an ameteur boxer at this time as well. I didnt get along with people at all. I still dont really. I really dont like people that much and keep most things to myself, and take it all out at the gym. I usually just stay in touch with family, almost wife and kid. I have a few friends but no one life altering. but anywayz lol jock.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol okay, i suppose i was a bit of a jock.. played for the school soccer, rugby and athletics.. i was not the most popular kid in school but i was never bullied and got on well with most people.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Same here played soccer, rugby through school. Done athletics and represented Wales Boysclubs in UK cross country championships in 2000. Bit of a class clown aswell I supose always happy, life was so much simple back then.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
wow, school seems like a millon years ago now, and im only 24...lol

my school days, let me see, i never really went i was always doggin it (traunt) with some tart....lol

when i was there i was never interested and used to just get in bother for silly stuff like vandalism or fighting, thank god i grew up. :laugh:

i think i did anywayz. :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL. Glad to see someone's honest other than me. :cheeky4: How is school over there in the UK?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
TommyGunn said:
wow, school seems like a millon years ago now, and im only 24...lol

my school days, let me see, i never really went i was always doggin it (traunt) with some tart....lol

when i was there i was never interested and used to just get in bother for silly stuff like vandalism or fighting, thank god i grew up. :laugh:

i think i did anywayz. :cheeky4:
I missed a lot of school also. Ditching! Was into partying a lot. My friends and I got into many fights. As much as we said we didn't, we usually started many of them. One of my buddies dad used to box and had bags set up in his garage. We used to spar a lot against each other then go out to parties and more often then not end up beating someone up. They started getting into meth and dropped out. Lucky I stayed away from that s--t. The one thing that keep me in school was baseball. Played it since I was 5 and always enjoyed it. Now I don't even like going to bars. I try to stay away from all that trouble these days, and teach my kids to do the same.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
bill1234 said:
LOL. Glad to see someone's honest other than me. :cheeky4: How is school over there in the UK?
Its alot different to the US schools i would think, theres loads of little cheeky gits these days.. you get like 12-13 year olds shouting stuff at you and getting cheeky all the time lol.

Speaking of school, iv just fucked up my exams:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL. Some of the kids in my school think they are black rappers.:laugh:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Well, I'd say I didnt quite fall into any one of those categories. I was a shorty in high school and didnt really start growing until my senior year. The only sports I was interested in were basketball and hockey. We had no hockey program, and my height discluded me from any hoop dreams, that and the bias of the athletic director.

I would classify myself as one of those late bloomers. I physically grew up a year after high school, sprouting to 6'2". I started getting my party on, and really playing some sports at that point.

By the way, whats wrong with soccer/futbol? Thats an incredibly demanding sport physically, and is the most popular sport across the world.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just find it incredibly boring. All you see people do is kicking a ball back and forth for an hour and a half. Over the time period you might see 3 or 4 goals. *yawn*

·
Registered
25 Posts
Captainobvious99 said:
Thats only because you don't understand the complexity of the game. I suppose its not for everyone though. Just 80% or so of the worlds population.
lol, good one.

Yeah, I personally love football, but its pretty hard to grow up in Britain without loving it.
In regards to school, I personally don't see myself in any of those catergoies, I am similar to captainobvious as I was pretty short in school and didnt really grow til I left.
I liked more people than disliked but it can be slighly tough when you arnt as tall as some of the others but comedy comes to your side when all else fails.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
playing soccer and watching soccer are 2 different things bill. I can play soccer all day long because im fast and its fun if you have speed. I however wont and cant watch a game if my life depended on it. its boring to watch.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm pretty fast. I'm in like the top 15 fastest in my gym class out of 50 or 60. The only people faster than me are the big time soccer players and track and cross country people. I guess I just don't like all of that foot fairy stuff. For me, I like baseball and football (American for those of you who aren't in America).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts