Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
All this what they will do for our country is complete bs in my opinion. All past presidents have said they'll do this and that, its all talk. McCain would do just as good as Obama and vice versa. Its just a personal opinion. The people will eventually turn against either one after one bad decision just like they have with most past presidents. I'm not even going to vote because it doesn't even matter.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
All this what they will do for our country is complete bs in my opinion. All past presidents have said they'll do this and that, its all talk. McCain would do just as good as Obama and vice versa. Its just a personal opinion. The people will eventually turn against either one after one bad decision just like they have with most past presidents. I'm not even going to vote because it doesn't even matter.
If other people start to think like you then we're all screwed because who will vote? Extremists, reactionists...trust me they'll never miss an election.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If other people start to think like you then we're all screwed because who will vote? Extremists, reactionists...trust me they'll never miss an election.
Good point.

Voting numbers in this country have been embarrassing in the past, but the amount of new voters we have this time around is something to be proud of. It's your country, it should be run by who you would prefer to run it. The country can turn positive and negative in many ways, depending on which candidate you vote for, you will see improvements in one area as opposed to another. The question you have to ask yourself is, which improvements matter to you the most? Your next inquiry should be to find out what candidate supports what you specifically want to see done with this country.

Our economy is struggling worse than it ever has since the Great Depression. On the Obama - Biden ticket, it is our priority #1.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
1 vote means nothing anymore, even if you get more total votes, it means nothing.
I know what you mean...politics are all lies for the most part and I'm not much of a political person but I do follow politics to just know how my country is doing you know? But I feel that Barack is going to help our economy more so than McCain and I feel like Barack won't lead us to anymore "Maverick" wars so that's why I'm leaning more so on Obama. We all can make a difference because change is through one person at a time....I know that sounded real political :laugh: but its true

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The chances of how many million thinking like me are what? Think probable, I was just stating my opinion and thoughts. :thumbsup:

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The chances of how many million thinking like me are what? Think probable, I was just stating my opinion and thoughts. :thumbsup:
1 in 2 young men I talk to feel the way you do. That's a lot of people. If you all changed your opinion over night, it would matter, a LOT.

For those depressed by those statistics it's much better for those who attend College. Have faith in education.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
1 in 2 young men I talk to feel the way you do. That's a lot of people. If you all changed your opinion over night, it would matter, a LOT.

For those depressed by those statistics it's much better for those who attend College. Have faith in education.
I'm a junior in college.......I've voted for about 6 years now on alot of things, I originally voted for bush in his 2nd term. I just don't see the need to vote anymore. Most people I talk to know exactly who they are voting for so this 1 in 2 doesn't stand up for the entire country, just in your world. I've only came across 2 people in my life who felt like this.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm a junior in college.......I've voted for about 6 years now on alot of things, I originally voted for bush in his 2nd term. I just don't see the need to vote anymore. Most people I talk to know exactly who they are voting for so this 1 in 2 doesn't stand up for the entire country, just in your world. I've only came across 2 people in my life who felt like this.
My numbers come from polling, my demographic just happens to have the equilibrium. If you really have only seen 2 people who felt like that you should be very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
They all have their reasons. The thing is, I could care less who wins. I have some issues with the government. Part of me thinks, theres a winner before people even vote.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
If it is the way that you say it is, then the government will probably bring in McCain. I like McCain better beacause he started his resume in 1958. Obama started his in the 1990s. huge difference.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
If it is the way that you say it is, then the government will probably bring in McCain. I like McCain better beacause he started his resume in 1958. Obama started his in the 1990s. huge difference.
I have a feeling Obama will win for some reasons.

I'm sorry you feel that way. :(:(:(
Thats just the way it is, I'll be happy if either guy wins. If I had to vote though, i'd be for McCain. I find Obama all talk to be honest. I find McCain all talk as well just not as much.

i think that John McCain has a better quality resume too lol. I just hate the fact that he is not for gay marriage, though.
I don't see how anyone could be for gay marriage, just rediculous imo but thats a totally different issue. The only reason they want to be legally married is becasue they want the benefits of being married.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Honestly I see absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage. Why should gay men be denied the right to marry eachother?

Obama always says that change is coming. he never says what the change is. Be careful, America, cuz we soon could have Token Whites.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Honestly I see absolutely nothing wrong with gay marriage. Why should gay men be denied the right to marry eachother?

Obama always says that change is coming. he never says what the change is. Be careful, America, cuz we soon could have Token Whites.

Moving on from the racism...I can give you a comprehensive plan of the change Obama intends to make if you would like it.

Nonetheless, you're too young to vote yet anyways.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts