pass my bike test

5 YEARS

buy a house
hopefully do a degree because i dropped out and am now 23 :s
get a decent job after my degree. maybe do physiotherapy and work with athletes

10 YEARS

set up my own company.
move to a warm country maybe
have 3 kids. actually want 5 in this order 2 boys, 2 girls and 1 boy.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Have more free time.(this will not happen)
Take the license in urban planning and architecture
Learn more english , maybe struggle for the future cambridge english exam.
Get back my 6 pack abs :(
Save money.

5 YEARS

Get experience and master.
Get a new job and move to US or UK. US is better , I hate rain :)

10 YEARS

Marry my actual girlfriend (we`re togheter for 3 and a half years already , living togheter for 1 and a half.).
Build her a nice pharmacy and set up my own architecture office.
Have 1 boy so I can teach him football.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Save money.

5 YEARS

Get a new job and move to US or UK. US is better , I hate rain :)

10 YEARS

Marry my actual girlfriend (we`re togheter for 3 and a half years already , living togheter for 1 and a half.).
I thought I was the only one to like this stuff and boxing. :thumbsup:Awesome... Still three more years to go here to graduate

anyways, its nice to see im not alone in this ****.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Save money.

5 YEARS

Get a new job and move to US or UK. US is better, I hate rain :)

10 YEARS

What?! :confused:

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
I thought I was the only one to like this stuff and boxing. :thumbsup:Awesome... Still three more years to go here to graduate

anyways, its nice to see im not alone in this ****.
Hey Megarodon , I`m glad to know you`re from this domain. Right now I`m working at a Art Pavilion on a beautiful site near a lake. Not for real , just for an exam. Maybe we`ll share some opinions about projects if you want.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Clearly some of you guys have never been to the sunshine soaked paradice that is Liverpool.

Architecture and boxing that is on e heck of a tenuous connection.

Imagine what you guys could put on your CVs/resume;

Hobbies & Interests

Looking at buildings and people getting punched

Haha that would be a guaranteed way to not get an interview, unless one of you was the one looking for a job and the other one of you doing the hiring Haha :)

Only kidding....

Someone (not sure who) once said architecture is frozen music.

If you think about it there is a certain truth in that. I mean music captures an era but it is fleetihg, transitory and etherreal. Architecture does the same thing but because of its medium it is frozen in time.

e.g Art deco buildings remain and are a physical reminder of a bygone era. The Chrysler building has outlived the music.....

Why am I writing this on a boxing forum???

The future.....

I want to get my health back and marry my girlfriend.

If Everton could win the league and/or the FA cup and if England could win the world cup that would be a bonus :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Graduate College. ( more like 18 months )

5 YEARS

Having a steady income of my own working at ConocoPhillips full time to help support my family.

10 YEARS

Life

G

·
IN 12 MONTHS

Graduate College. ( more like 18 months )

5 YEARS

Having a steady income of my own working at ConocoPhillips full time to help support my family.

10 YEARS

Life
what do ConocoPhillips do Lance?

As for me, all i want is to be able to fall asleep as i gotta be up at 6.30, but i just cant sleep:(

i put the rest of what i want in life up tomorrow

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
Clearly some of you guys have never been to the sunshine soaked paradice that is Liverpool.

Architecture and boxing that is on e heck of a tenuous connection.

Imagine what you guys could put on your CVs/resume;

Hobbies & Interests

Looking at buildings and people getting punched

Haha that would be a guaranteed way to not get an interview, unless one of you was the one looking for a job and the other one of you doing the hiring Haha

Only kidding....

Someone (not sure who) once said architecture is frozen music.

If you think about it there is a certain truth in that. I mean music captures an era but it is fleetihg, transitory and etherreal. Architecture does the same thing but because of its medium it is frozen in time.

e.g Art deco buildings remain and are a physical reminder of a bygone era. The Chrysler building has outlived the music.....

Why am I writing this on a boxing forum???

The future.....

I want to get my health back and marry my girlfriend.

If Everton could win the league and/or the FA cup and if England could win the world cup that would be a bonus
Hahah man you got some sense of humor :laugh::laugh: About architecture and Uk I was stunned to see a few years ago , british houses have the waste pipes on the exteriour sides of the walls:Dand that`s baaaadddd for the architecture.. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Hey Megarodon , I`m glad to know you`re from this domain. Right now I`m working at a Art Pavilion on a beautiful site near a lake. Not for real , just for an exam. Maybe we`ll share some opinions about projects if you want.
definitely man.

Its great to know I'm not the only one that enjoys punches and buildings/urbanism.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
what do ConocoPhillips do Lance?

As for me, all i want is to be able to fall asleep as i gotta be up at 6.30, but i just cant sleep:(

i put the rest of what i want in life up tomorrow
It's a worldwide company dealing with natural gas, oil, and energy. It is currently the 3rd largest energy oriented company in the U.S. Formally known as Phillips 66 but a few years back they merged with Conoco. The company in total is worth almost 200 billion dollars, with stock rising to over 110 dollars per share a few years ago causing a split to occur. Both my parents worked there as accountants, as does my wife. I will be doing the same within 2 years.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Finish off my last year in A-Level studies
Take a gap year and enjoy it
Probably get a higher paid part time job

5 YEARS

Get a degree in Accounting and Finance or Law (I know.. two boring subjects)
Find a job in the finance sector (by then the economy will be on the rise, so they'll be more jobs available)
Get myself a long term girlfriend, to much short term stuff now.

10 YEARS

Be satisfied with my job (usually meaning good money)
Probably start thinking about Marriage & children
Possibly move back to one of the two countries either one of my parents were born in (France and Morocco.. already lived in both, but only for about a year)
If I'm doing Accounting, to setup my own firm.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
IN 12 MONTHS

Finish off my last year in A-Level studies
Take a gap year and enjoy it
Probably get a higher paid part time job

5 YEARS

Get a degree in Accounting and Finance or Law (I know.. two boring subjects)
Find a job in the finance sector (by then the economy will be on the rise, so they'll be more jobs available)
Get myself a long term girlfriend, to much short term stuff now.

10 YEARS

Be satisfied with my job (usually meaning good money)
Probably start thinking about Marriage & children
Possibly move back to one of the two countries either one of my parents were born in (France and Morocco.. already lived in both, but only for about a year)
If I'm doing Accounting, to setup my own firm.
Take the accounting route. Finance is a totally different ball game and extremely hard once you get into their upper level classes. Accounting is tough as well and requires a few finance classes, but its not as hard as finance. :thumbsup:Good luck.

G

·
It's a worldwide company dealing with natural gas, oil, and energy. It is currently the 3rd largest energy oriented company in the U.S. Formally known as Phillips 66 but a few years back they merged with Conoco. The company in total is worth almost 200 billion dollars, with stock rising to over 110 dollars per share a few years ago causing a split to occur. Both my parents worked there as accountants, as does my wife. I will be doing the same within 2 years.
good stuff lance, it will be good to be following in the footsteps of your parents. Its good you know what you wanna do and where you wanna work.:thumbsup:

Im 27 and still not sure what industry i should be in.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
good stuff lance, it will be good to be following in the footsteps of your parents. Its good you know what you wanna do and where you wanna work.:thumbsup:

Im 27 and still not sure what industry i should be in.
I appreciate that man. Well what exactly are you interested in doing bud?

G

·
I appreciate that man. Well what exactly are you interested in doing bud?
Im 27 Lance, ive been working since i was 16. When i finished school at about 18 i went full time. Ive had loads of jobs, Call centres, admin jobs but the last few years im in sales, the last year im on the road selling. Its good to have the freedom to not have a boss there watching over your shoulder and that and i can sneak away early and start late the odd days but the whole thing of reaching sales targets especially at the moment with recesion and the economy gone pearshaped its starting to get on my nerves.

i think i would like to get back working with people on a day to day basis ya know, it does get boring out on the road on your own!

I have been given serious thought to doing a night course at college so i can have more options.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts