Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know about the rest of you dudes/ladies, but when I'm on here I almost always have the speakers poppin'. I've made this thread so that each time I get on I can post what I'm listening to, and everyone else should do the same. This is a good way to find out about music you don't even know about...

Styles P - Phantom Ghost Menace

One of the most slept on artists out there grindin' these days. Styles P is a lot deeper than most understand, and if you haven't checked dude out since the Lock'd Up days, I suggest you do. Dude is on his way to making it up in my top 10. The mixtape is on album level, so imagine the album.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Same, my beats are always on.

Beth Ditto - Standing in the way of control.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just finished Phatom Ghost Menace. I'm listening to the new D-Block mixtape: So you wanna be a super hero?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Tommy you were kidding about that fat chick right?
Nah man, the version your listening to that Ulster posted is fukked up. The recorded version is pretty good, much faster and a better beat to it. Pretty good track.

The Fratellis - ole black and blue eyes.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pete Doherty - Fu ck Forever.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nate is a cool guy. Have you spoke to him about Con?
Yes, several times. He says that he's just a kid, so he understands all the BS. He's going to do the interview once he gets enough free time. He's been really nervous about his ESPN performance tonight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
He'll have plenty time after the Guzman fight. :D

G

·
Yes, several times. He says that he's just a kid, so he understands all the BS. He's going to do the interview once he gets enough free time. He's been really nervous about his ESPN performance tonight.
Good stuff man. I'll be pulling for him against Guzman even though it's unlikely he'll win.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts