Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We already have a thread for what you're listening to, so I figured I'd make one for what you're watching. I know that when I'm on here I usually have something on the TV too.

Right now I'm watching Mavericks-Spurs...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We already have a thread for what you're listening to, so I figured I'd make one for what you're watching. I know that when I'm on here I usually have something on the TV too.

Right now I'm watching Mavericks-Spurs...
Mavs lost in double overtime in the game of the year so far in my opinion. Damn.

Tonight I'll be watching myself dominate whoever wants to get clowned in several games of pool.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Champions League Football (Soccer).
I saw Manchester were playing earlier and some team called Porto I think. Who won?

I'm watching the Cavaliers (LeBron James) and Sixers right now. Kobe plays next.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
They were giving the "Best of Diego Corrales" on ESPN Classic, watching the Cavs game now though.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Watchin PTI....

For you guys who know what this is...I know its kinda wack @ times and that Woody Paige runs that show but have you heard COWLISHAW TALK? dude ******* whistles after every sentence. Had me laughing for a good 20 minutes

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mavericks-Timberwolves

Mavs were down by 30 and went on a 24-4 run earlier. Down to a 9 point game now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts