Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was crazy! I'm am fans of both fighters so either way the outcome was good for me. The big story here is Hatton calling out Mayweather, and the way it was done. Great diss Hatton. Let the show begin!!! Beautiful body shot by Hatton. Short but exciting fight. Castillo was game for a fight though he did look a little older, not old! He got caught plain and simple. Perfect punch by Hitman at the perfect time, Castillo never saw the punch coming. Will we ever see Hatton & Mayweather in the ring???? I don't see it. We'd sooner see Mayweather & Mosely or Mayweather & Cotto so I don't know if it will ever happen, though there is a pride factor that Mayweather might not be able to ignore and if the money's right you know the Pretty Boy won't turn it down if and when he fights again. If it does happen I believe the Mr. Mayweather will rise to the occasion, but it's hard to say that after tonights performance against Jose Luis Castillo ...and whats next for Castillo? Personally, I'd love to see Gatti and Castillo after Gatti fights Chavez Jr. I think Castillo would be too quick for Gatti but it would be a classic and a good payday & farewell for the two exciting fighters. or maybe Castillo And Juda?????????:dunno:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts