Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has to be in living memory material that is really revolting to you. it can be anything.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I haven't seen it in real life, and I have no desire to. I once saw Rosie O'Donnel on TV. *puke* It was terrible. They did a close up and everything. It took all I could do to open my eyes enough to change to another show.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Joe Cortez in the Hatton/Mayweather fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Ive ran a cat over before, got it the front and back wheel. Just to make sure of course. LOL!

Seen my buddy after he was stabbed 5 times, that was gross shiit.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
My friends and I came up a a bad accident were someone was dead and anothers face all sliced open. Also a real good friend of mine was in one when a bunch of us went camping. He rolled down an extremely steep hill and broke his back. When we got to him he was in an unnatural postion. I thought he was dead. Won't ever forget either one.

And, a girl I woke up next to on my 21 b-day. Scared the living shitt out of me!

·
Registered
104 Posts
A soldier that came back from Afghanistan, I visited my mom in hospital and he was lying next to her, getting new bandage. You could see his brain :/

·
Registered
87 Posts
mashed head

Very early one morning I was driving a friend to the airport and some lady on drugs decided to ride her bike on the freeway, at 4:30 in the morning, in the dark. I got to her just as they got the blanket ready to cover her. She was laying face up, arms up over her head, and her head was smashed like a mellon - brains all over the pavement. Actually, her face was part of the smashed part so I didn't find out it was a woman till it hit the news that night. The arms looked like those of a woman though, so I assumed. That bothered me for a day or two. Pretty f*cked up.

Don't do drugs.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Very early one morning I was driving a friend to the airport and some lady on drugs decided to ride her bike on the freeway, at 4:30 in the morning, in the dark. I got to her just as they got the blanket ready to cover her. She was laying face up, arms up over her head, and her head was smashed like a mellon - brains all over the pavement. Actually, her face was part of the smashed part so I didn't find out it was a woman till it hit the news that night. The arms looked like those of a woman though, so I assumed. That bothered me for a day or two. Pretty f*cked up.

Don't do drugs.
LOL. Just a day or too. That would scar some people for life.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

Don't do drugs.
That is such a shame. All those drugs straight to waste. J/k.

That would really shake me up man. Watching Oscar Diaz being taken to the hospital had me out of wack for about 3 days, and that was just on TV.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts