Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you typicaly fight? Me, I typicaly stay mid range (not on the outside, not on the inside) and throw my jab. I will set you up with the jab, but at the same time I throw it to hurt you 85% of the time. I will circle you or walk forwards behind the jab. I will work other punches in there too, and you better be prepared to get hit in the solar plexus/ribs too. If you read my "I just had a great sparring session" you will find that I didn't do that, and basicaly slugged it out with the person. But, enough about my style, whats yours?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
When i first started boxing, i based by style by imitaing roy jones, who didnt??? but as a grew as a fighter, i realize only rj could pull that stuff off, As for the past few years, My style is very similar to floyd mayweathes while im in the ring. I just love sneaking in straight rights and dipping under a zab to throw a left hook that they dont see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm abit of a hybrid boxer as i can hit hard and i have an extremely long reach so I usually set you up with the Jab, throw a straight and weave in throwing hooks to the body and head.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like to stay on the outside but i can work hooks to the body on the inside but about 75 % of the time im a mid range counter puncher

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Iv only been boxing a month or so, but iv started out as abit of a southpaw. My footwork is all over the place, so im not always southpaw lol. I throw a decent, quick jab, and a nice right hook. My left arm can throw a pretty good punch, but its damn slow too lol.

I plan to switch to orthodox at some point, but i want a strong left arm first, i love feinting the jab then throwing a hook.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i make him miss and tag him when he does then i slip inside shred his guts and move back out rinse lather repeat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts