Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Calzaghe is a slapper. I don't care about his 15th fight. He's a slapper now.

He was garbage against a garbage opponent in that video. I do give him credit for doing the Hatton very well at the 2:41 mark. Hold his head and punch away Hatton-style.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
The funniest thing about that video was that it showed his ability to beat the **** out of the back of an opponenets head. Im surprised it wasnt mentioned. The opponent wasnt right since the first knockdown due to not one, but 3 punches to the back of the head, including one that wasnt even with the knuckles, but with the bottom of his fist, slamming it down like a hammer.

Joe is a slap puncher, plain and simple. Hes a very good boxer, but lets not try to act like hes a power puncher. Keep it real...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The funniest thing about that video was that it showed his ability to beat the **** out of the back of an opponenets head. Im surprised it wasnt mentioned. The opponent wasnt right since the first knockdown due to not one, but 3 punches to the back of the head, including one that wasnt even with the knuckles, but with the bottom of his fist, slamming it down like a hammer.

Joe is a slap puncher, plain and simple. Hes a very good boxer, but lets not try to act like hes a power puncher. Keep it real...

Before his nand trouble Calzaghe could bang, how many Calzaghe fights you seen? o your American just since Lacy then i`ll forgive you totally stupid post.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Wow he knocked out Guy Stanford. That's suppose to be impressive?
You must be the most hateful anti-European or British/Eire poster EVER!!!!!

Have you ever had anything good to say about any fighters from these places?

Has this been a permanent problem for you or is this just a recent none stop idiotic state of affairs:dunno:

As far as I can see you back US fighters at every turn against that of the aforementioned nations no matter what, at least you have in all the latter posts that I have had the misfortunte to read.

Given I am a massive fan of many US fighters across decades don't even try and throw the remark back towards me.

P.S

Actually offering a decent answer as to why you seen so hateful would go a long way. Hoping I don't have to read such load of ass answer, but something genuine:thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You must be the most hateful anti-European or British/Eire poster EVER!!!!!

Have you ever had anything good to say about any fighters from these places?

Has this been a permanent problem for you or is this just a recent none stop idiotic state of affairs:dunno:

As far as I can see you back US fighters at every turn against that of the aforementioned nations no matter what, at least you have in all the latter posts that I have had the misfortunte to read.

Given I am a massive fan of many US fighters across decades don't even try and throw the remark back towards me.

P.S

Actually offering a decent answer as to why you seen so hateful would go a long way. Hoping I don't have to read such load of ass answer, but something genuine:thumbsup:
Why you say that? Cuz knocking out Guy Stanford didn't impress me? Let me guess. Stanford was good. Stanford wasn't a bum. Stanford could of been champion with a couple of breaks. There I saved you the trouble. Some of these groupies are something else. :laugh:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Why you say that? Cuz knocking out Guy Stanford didn't impress me? Let me guess. Stanford was good. Stanford wasn't a bum. Stanford could of been champion with a couple of breaks. There I saved you the trouble. Some of these groupies are something else. :laugh:
One swallow does not make a summer.

Or to put it another way, my comment was not based upon what you had to say here, rather it was based upon the accumulation of a lot of your recent posts.

You seem to display a totally unhinged bias against European/Uk/Eire fighters that boarders on the obsessional.

Equally you seem to a polar opposite display a level of bias in favour of US fighters that you like.

There used to be a saying in ancient Europe that all roads lead to Rome, in your case it would seem that all threads lead to the attack of the aforementioned fighters.

In short you seem to be a walking polemic; dogma in human form.

P.S

I would say something diplomatic that allowed for you to explain yourself given my prior remarks if it wasn't for the fact that it is clear you would completely lack the capacity to express anything beyond the recycled rhetoric that you continually spew out....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Well he had never been dropped or stopped for a 14 fight novice thats good.

Mitchell had or was never stopped he was WBA and IBF champ (forget BOXREC he beat Ottke 118-110 at worst) Joe done him in two.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
One swallow does not make a summer.

Or to put it another way, my comment was not based upon what you had to say here, rather it was based upon the accumulation of a lot of your recent posts.

You seem to display a totally unhinged bias against European/Uk/Eire fighters that boarders on the obsessional.

Equally you seem to a polar opposite display a level of bias in favour of US fighters that you like.

There used to be a saying in ancient Europe that all roads lead to Rome, in your case it would seem that all threads lead to the attack of the aforementioned fighters.

In short you seem to be a walking polemic; dogma in human form.

P.S

I would say something diplomatic that allowed for you to explain yourself given my prior remarks if it wasn't for the fact that it is clear you would completely lack the capacity to express anything beyond the recycled rhetoric that you continually spew out....
This coming from the same guy who swears he doesn't even like Calzaghe. But he's named after him and spends his whole time on this forum defending him and speaking so highly of him. At the same time just looking for ways to attack American fighters like Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather. All while trying to claim he's a big fan of some American fighters. :laugh: Who are you really trying to fool? Your as transparent as plastic.

·
Registered
830 Posts
This coming from the same guy who swears he doesn't even like Calzaghe. But he's named after him and spends his whole time on this forum defending him and speaking so highly of him. At the same time just looking for ways to attack American fighters like Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather. All while trying to claim he's a big fan of some American fighters. :laugh: Who are you really trying to fool? Your as transparent as plastic.
Good attempt....Er no actually a pizzle poor attempt:cheeky4:

My favourite fighter of all time might be American, so sorry to poo on your dinner, you were doing so well too Haha.

I am a massive Mike Tyson fan, always preferred Mike to Lennox Lewis. I am also a massive Hagler fan, massive fan of Tommy Hearns, massive fan of Ali and Foreman etc...love sweet pea, I could go on and on and on......

In fact by far and away the majority of my favourite fighters come from the USA, so you are talking utter turd. It just so happens I sound anti-US fighters when talking to the likes of you because you are so rancidly bitter and bias against European fighters in favour of US fighters even when the facts don't back-up your love and BS.

I am into facts something you conveniently avoid like the plague and you make anyone from Europe sound anti US fighter wise because you are so incessantly snide and shatty that you rial people.

Next point;

Go and find how many threads I am anti-Mayweather in?

I bet you find VERY few, in fact I am not sure why so many people are so anti or hung up on talking about Mayweather quite so much....

You really are fookin this up, I mean you really are trying to smash a piss poor round opinion into a retarded square hole...aren't ya Haha.

I am not a Mayweather fan, but neither am I a hater.

Next;

Try and find how many threads that I compliment Calzaghe in.

I promise you, you will find few....so go and do it and come back with the proof or sod off talking BS.

Next.

Now you little conspiracy nut, you can attack how I name myself all you like, I don't give a rats ass and I will do whatever I dam well please and I don't have to answer to a you...but I will say it again for your deaf ears.

I named myself on the basis of a current UK boxer who was doing well, nowt more.

My favourite fighter from the UK is Nigel Benn that is clear as day to anyone that reads lad, Calzaghe is not even my favourite at 168....silly!

I can show loads of threads where I have said I am not a big fan of Calzaghe and have found him boring or his style not what I like.

But I have backed him up when slated, because even if I am not a big fan people like you make you stick up for the guy, cause you talk total crap about him and because even if I am not a big fan, even I still know he is an ATG and I am sick and tired of hearing all the anti European fighter BS on this forum, a hatred you espouse more than just about anyone.

All I ever hear out of the likes of you is anti Hatton this, anti Calzaghe that, anti Benn this, anti Eubank that, pro Jones this etc etc etc.

P.S

You wont answer anything put in front of you including this post.

You will take the bits and bobs you like and re-quote or find something somewhere to quote upon, but it will all be an ilogical mishmash, nonsensical and bias and extremely selective.

I have met your type before, if something is difficult to answer, you don't answer it at all, you pretend the question was never asked.

You're only comfortable with fuzzy logic and and in staying on the front foot with no defense. You hurl mud at barns because it is easy; any fool can deal in negative politics or burn a barn and that is what you do.

But you never defend your position, you never answer proper questions or deal in uncomfortable detail and minutia, you never present logical arguments and positions in anything.

The joke is on me for even speaking with someone like you on this type of thing, I mean as if I am ever going to get anything approaching an intellectual answer or a reasonable answer even.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Given your ban I am not commenting again in this thread.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts