Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I dont get HOB. But I love when hbo and showtime collide. more boxing is always better.
Never even heard of hob , anyway i will probably watch Haye VS. Maca. Because that fight intrests me more and i will record hbo in the other room. Boxing on both plus showtime has MMA on tonight too. Sounds like a good weekend. Im about to go get the vodka so it can be getting cold!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'll watch the HBO stuff and catch the Showtime fight after. HBO is better so I get drunk watching the goods and am hammered enough to deal with showtime later in the night.
I usually do the same but this time showtime has the better fight even though their production isnt as good. I think i will watch it first hell it maybe over before the hbo fights start.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Showtime starts 30 minutes before and that fight may even be over before the first fight on hbo. So theres a chance that we can watch all 3 fights back to back. Its like ppv for this weekend guys!!
I was thinking the same thing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.