Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
I dont get HOB. But I love when hbo and showtime collide. more boxing is always better.
Never even heard of hob , anyway i will probably watch Haye VS. Maca. Because that fight intrests me more and i will record hbo in the other room. Boxing on both plus showtime has MMA on tonight too. Sounds like a good weekend. Im about to go get the vodka so it can be getting cold!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'll watch the HBO stuff and catch the Showtime fight after. HBO is better so I get drunk watching the goods and am hammered enough to deal with showtime later in the night.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'll watch the HBO stuff and catch the Showtime fight after. HBO is better so I get drunk watching the goods and am hammered enough to deal with showtime later in the night.
I usually do the same but this time showtime has the better fight even though their production isnt as good. I think i will watch it first hell it maybe over before the hbo fights start.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Showtime starts 30 minutes before and that fight may even be over before the first fight on hbo. So theres a chance that we can watch all 3 fights back to back. Its like ppv for this weekend guys!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Showtime starts 30 minutes before and that fight may even be over before the first fight on hbo. So theres a chance that we can watch all 3 fights back to back. Its like ppv for this weekend guys!!
I was thinking the same thing

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
HBO's crew and production is better than showtime's.. I'm on HBO anyways, showtime I can only get via satelite wich is way worse quality here.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Those douchebags will talk for 30 minutes before anything happens.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing I like about Showtime is Al Berstein, he's a left over from the 80's, and knows his stuff.

Someone can fix my typo, or you guys can just keep making smartalec remarks. :)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I saved the Showtime fight for after HBO. That was perfect until Lance told me who freakin' won! LOL. But I love watching fights from about 9 until midnight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
LOL all I said was Haye is sick haha. My fault bud. Good thing you didnt watch the hbo fights and tape the game because lampley like always announced that UNC won in the middle of the fights haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts