Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway we can get the guys name to show who rep'd you?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i think that would be a good idea, so if someone makes you have red, you can go and red them back. no ninja ****.

i aint a computer geek but i don't think it would be that hard.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think that would be a good idea, so if someone makes you have red, you can go and red them back. no ninja ****.

i aint a computer geek but i don't think it would be that hard.
It must be able to be done.

People should just state when they hand out red or green. I dont mind saying ive hit VD and Wicked with some red. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
It must be able to be done.

People should just state when they hand out red or green. I dont mind saying ive hit VD and Wicked with some red. :laugh:
lol vd is permanently red. he don't give a damn though. is there a way for others to see other people's karma and read it?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol vd is permanently red. he don't give a damn though. is there a way for others to see other people's karma and read it?
Nah man.

Oh VD cares. He's hit me with a crazy amount of red k on saddo for it. :laugh:

Its all good though.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
they should let other people read karma notes too. i bet it would be funny to read :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they should let other people read karma notes too. i bet it would be funny to read :)
There an option in the admin cp where you can check every red or green given and who gave it. There must be a way to make that option public.

Maybe Shane can copy and paste once a week. :dunno:

Reactions: BoxingManiac

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
There an option in the admin cp where you can check every red or green given and who gave it. There must be a way to make that option public.

Maybe Shane can copy and paste once a week. :dunno:
That would be a monumental waste of time imho.

Honestly, the Rep system is so bad anyway in the way it works that it's virtually useless. Theres not any number asociated with how much rep you have so you might have 5 you might have 500.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be a monumental waste of time imho.

Honestly, the Rep system is so bad anyway in the way it works that it's virtually useless. Theres not any number asociated with how much rep you have so you might have 5 you might have 500.
Yeah theres numbers with your rep. If you click on your user cp you can see it just above where the comments are on the red bar that goes accross the screen.

Shane, staff can see who left them comments but nobody else can.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump...

This can be done guys!

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
A lot of things can be done in admincp. just because things can be done in admincp it doesn't mean it should be.

Make a poll, discuss it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
This will only cause major problems. Especially when someone gives bad rep. Horrible idea. The rep option isn't used enough for it even to matter.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
This will only cause major problems. Especially when someone gives bad rep. Horrible idea. The rep option isn't used enough for it even to matter.
We'll make a poll!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts