Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fighters,

I'm really interested in these Zepol's oldschool boxing shoes.

I found their Boxing Classics website, but their email seems to be inactive.

Do you know if there is any mean to purchase theses shoes online ? I checked every e-shops i knew, and it was a complete failure.

Thanks for your attention.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi I have a pair of gloves and a pair of mitts which I bought a few months ago.

The gloves are decent but like my cletos better. If your a smaller guy they will likely fit you better, but I myself am a natural lightweight/jr welterweight and prefer the quality of the slightly big Reyes. This pertains to 16ozers.

You have to call the guy, and be forewarned the prices on the net are old and not up to date(read more expensive).

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bomber, if u would like find a pair of those classics boots, i sale all that u need classics gear gloves, boots, cups, everything. an u can get those boots in any color u like. drop me a line an i can hook u up with all the classics boxing equipment u need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bomber, if u would like find a pair of those classics boots, i sale all that u need classics gear gloves, boots, cups, everything. an u can get those boots in any color u like. drop me a line an i can hook u up with all the classics boxing equipment u need.
Do you still have boxing classic equipment. I would like to order some. PM sent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi fighters,

I'm really interested in these Zepol's oldschool boxing shoes.

I found their Boxing Classics website, but their email seems to be inactive.

Do you know if there is any mean to purchase theses shoes online ? I checked every e-shops i knew, and it was a complete failure.

Thanks for your attention.
Hi, I am Mexican, here are both brands, Zepol and Classics, anyone interested in buying Mexican Boxing Gear can contact me at [email protected].

Saludos desde México

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have have done business with Technoir. He is wonderful to buy from. I bought a pair of Zepols, Boxeo, and Mexican market Cleto Reyes off of him and the transactions went flawlessly. Buy in confidence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts