x
x
10000. Bernard Hopkins
10001. Winky Wright
10002. Floyd Mayweather

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This thread makes about ZERO sense. Not trying to hate bro, but really.

Also, the thread's title makes even less sense.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to see the 10,000 before B-Hop, Winky Wright and Mayweather.

Sounds like someone is a bit jaded. What happened, Mayweather wouldnt sign your boxing glove or something?
Baldomir-FMJ. DLH-FMJ. Even Hatton-FMJ was boring before the KO. Millions of casual fans swore off boxing during these darkest days of boxing.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Baldomir-FMJ. DLH-FMJ. Even Hatton-FMJ was boring before the KO. Millions of casual fans swore off boxing during these darkest days of boxing.
Well at least you admit this a Mayweather hate thread with no other purpose than that. :thumbsdown:

What's funny is you haters who spend your own time coming up with things like this to take a shot at a man who fights for a living. Bunch of closet fans. Did you really expect people to make a list of 10,000 boxers, or were you just doing what I said you were? Exactly.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at least you admit this a Mayweather hate thread with no other purpose than that. :thumbsdown:

What's funny is you haters who spend your own time coming up with things like this to take a shot at a man who fights for a living. Bunch of closet fans. Did you really expect people to make a list of 10,000 boxers, or were you just doing what I said you were? Exactly.
He asked my opinion about FMJ, so I gave it. Had he asked my opinion about why I placed Manny on top, I'd have given a succinct explanation too. No hating here just giving the plain, cold hard facts. :cool:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He asked my opinion about FMJ, so I gave it. Had he asked my opinion about why I placed Manny on top, I'd have given a succinct explanation too. No hating here just giving the plain, cold hard facts. :cool:
Fair enough. Just know that this thread makes ZERO sense whatsoever and coming from a known Floyd hater...well you know... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fair enough. Just know that this thread makes ZERO sense whatsoever and coming from a known Floyd hater...well you know... :thumbsup:
LOL I am not a Floyd hater I am just describing him as he is, which is BORING. LOL even his own fans admit that.LOL I actually like him in fact I dress and walk like him but that’s it; I don’t rate him as a great fighter because average and shot fighters have beaten him in his prime. That’s not hating that’s just shedding light on his career and lackluster fights, that’s all. :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
My list goes:

1. Manny Pacquiao
2. Mike Tyson
x
10. ODLH
11. Tito Trinidad
x
x
x
x
25. Erik Morales
x
30. Chico Corrales
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1000. Marco Antonio Barrera
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
10000. Bernard Hopkins
10001. Winky Wright
10002. Floyd Mayweather
How the hell do you have Morales and Barrera 1975 choices apart. Thats just hilarious. Hi Hater. *waving*

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LOL I am not a Floyd hater I am just describing him as he is, which is BORING. LOL even his own fans admit that.LOL I actually like him in fact I dress and walk like him but that’s it; I don’t rate him as a great fighter because average and shot fighters have beaten him in his prime. That’s not hating that’s just shedding light on his career and lackluster fights, that’s all. :thumbsup:
Good lord this makes zero sense. I'm so baffled by this that I won't even really get into it with you. You're right. Average, shot fighters have beaten Floyd all throughout his career.

I will say this much. If you take the Floyd-Hatton fight and switch everything that Floyd did to make it something that Hatton did and vice versa, you would be calling that the best fight of the year. Had Floyd only won one round and Hatton beat the shitt out of Floyd, knocking him face first into the ring post you would consider it one of the most exciting fights ever. You know it. I know it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Taking postshots at my list eh? Lemme see ur most exciting list first. :rolleyes:
If you want your "list" to have any credibility you need to name all 10,000 boxers. Other than that it just makes it even clearer what you're doing. People like you are the reason why Floyd could come back and walk right into a fight against anyone that would be the highest grossing fight of the year.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Taking postshots at my list eh? Lemme see ur most exciting list first. :rolleyes:
Not a potshot. It was a hard right hand. That list is extremely bias and horribly put together. Have you seen all of barrera's fights, floyds fights, winky's fights, bhops fights, morales fights, pac fights, tyson fights. I seriously doubt it, but I can tell you right now, that I have. I dont disagree with tyson and pac as one and two, although I'd switch them. But after that. You better put together a more thoughtout list because thats hardly what I call a list. Looks like a lover/hater list. Put together a real list, do some research, then we can talk.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good lord this makes zero sense. I'm so baffled by this that I won't even really get into it with you. You're right. Average, shot fighters have beaten Floyd all throughout his career.

I will say this much. If you take the Floyd-Hatton fight and switch everything that Floyd did to make it something that Hatton did and vice versa, you would be calling that the best fight of the year. Had Floyd only won one round and Hatton beat the shitt out of Floyd, knocking him face first into the ring post you would consider it one of the most exciting fights ever. You know it. I know it.
Floyd, at his utmost prime, lost to the average fighter JLC. Floyd IMO also lost to the shot fighter DLH.

If Hatton KOd Floyd after the ref allowed Hatton to hold and elbow Floyd flush a million times I would be the first to crow about the disgraceful refereeing here, and say unequivocally that the Hatton KO was tainted and marred by dirty tactics. The two things that really gets my goat in pro boxing is first, boxers who cheat to win, and second, biased referees. That's why I dont like Nard and I hate refs who are particular to certain boxers.

That's why for me, the MAB KO of Pacquaio was tainted by Pac using his head to butt his way in. Pac nonetheless beat him but, for me, that win was still tainted. Just calling things the way they really are, my friend. :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not a potshot. It was a hard right hand. That list is extremely bias and horribly put together. Have you seen all of barrera's fights, floyds fights, winky's fights, bhops fights, morales fights, pac fights, tyson fights. I seriously doubt it, but I can tell you right now, that I have. I dont disagree with tyson and pac as one and two, although I'd switch them. But after that. You better put together a more thoughtout list because thats hardly what I call a list. Looks like a lover/hater list. Put together a real list, do some research, then we can talk.
Well unlike you sir I haven’t got all day so that’s the quickest list I can muster for the moment. Let’s see your “comprehensive list” then for everyone’s enlightenment. :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Floyd, at his utmost prime, lost to the average fighter JLC. Floyd IMO also lost to the shot fighter DLH.
If Hatton KOd Floyd after the ref allowed Hatton to hold and elbow Floyd flush a million times I would be the first to crow about the disgraceful refereeing here, and say unequivocally that the Hatton KO was tainted and marred by dirty tactics. The two things that really gets my goat in pro boxing is first, boxers who cheat to win, and second, biased referees. That's why I dont like Nard and I hate refs who are particular to certain boxers.

That's why for me, the MAB KO of Pacquaio was tainted by Pac using his head to butt his way in. Pac nonetheless beat him but, for me, that win was still tainted. Just calling things the way they really are, my friend. :D
That tells me all I need to know about how much you really know. That wasnt prime floyd, he's never lost, and JLC was much more than "average"

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Well unlike you sir I haven’t got all day so that’s the quickest list I can muster for the moment. Let’s see your “comprehensive list” then for everyone’s enlightenment. :D
All day huh? You could of already came up with a decent list already instead of stalling. Put together at least a top 25 list.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

That's why for me, the MAB KO of Pacquaio was tainted by Pac using his head to butt his way in. Pac nonetheless beat him but, for me, that win was still tainted. Just calling things the way they really are, my friend.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That tells me all I need to know about how much you really know. That wasnt prime floyd, he's never lost, and JLC was much more than "average"
So "prime" Floyd was when he was fighting over-the-hill or unknown fighters at 130? Did he KO these turds in the first few rounds? If he didnt, that's a knock on "prime" Floyd's legacy, if he had a hard time with journeymen in his prime.

Floyd lost to JLC and EVERYONE knows this. Let the stupidity of those judges remain with themselves.

As exciting as JLC was, he is "average" compared to the best fighters of this generation. He had lost to a lot of average fighters thus, that makes him not so special in the all-time sense.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts