Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 15 years old and weigh about 118 lbs. I'd like to start boxing and competing. I have a brother who'd like to start as well and thought we should train together. Thing is, we're kind of new to the sport, so we don't really know how to get started. I mean, should I immediately find a boxing gym to get started at? Should I immediately ask my parents for a trainer? Maybe buy some boxing equipment?
I live in New Jersey by the way and I honestly don't know any boxing gyms here :(

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction of how and where to start :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm 15 years old and weigh about 118 lbs. I'd like to start boxing and competing. I have a brother who'd like to start as well and thought we should train together. Thing is, we're kind of new to the sport, so we don't really know how to get started. I mean, should I immediately find a boxing gym to get started at? Should I immediately ask my parents for a trainer? Maybe buy some boxing equipment?
I live in New Jersey by the way and I honestly don't know any boxing gyms here :(

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction of how and where to start :)

Yes, yes, and yes.
New Jersey Boxing Gyms
Start stretching, building your endurance/stamina.

New Jersey Boxing Gyms

1 - 2 of 2 Posts