·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick one fellas, pretty obvious though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
what make sme mad is hearing say "o i think floyd was better at the weight than i was" well thats weird seein as how floyd started his career as a super featherweight..pretty much hes stronger and he has more Boxing SKILL. plain n simple

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Just cause he's a better boxer doesn't nesessarily mean he's stronger athlete, I didn't see Floyd Leg press about 500 lps, I'm sure they excel in different cathegories and the strengh comparison is not exactly a fair one....

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Where's the I don't care option? This is an idiotic thread. Who cares who's stronger? What's next? Who can skip more rope? Mayweather is the better fighter. That's all that matters.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where's the I don't care option? This is an idiotic thread. Who cares who's stronger? What's next? Who can skip more rope? Mayweather is the better fighter. That's all that matters.
I totally agree, at this point does it really matter? Who cares! Its boxing not worlds strongest man.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Floyd, he was manhandling hatton in the clinches.

Youre wrong Lance it was Joe Cortez manhandling Hatton to stop him hitting Mayweather :cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Mayweather is definately stronger than Hatton in every sense of the word.

-Mentally
-Physically
-Litterally
-Figurativley
-He has a stronger game
-He has a stronger legacy
-He has a stronger career

Ect, ect, ect. The list goes on...

Pretty obvious aint it. :laugh:
It was obvious since day one, homie.

He was trying to get one in on Balistik.
Or was he looking for a reaction? :laugh:

They can't do it the way I did it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.