Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 12
At Grand Prairie, Texas (Telefutura): Lucas Matthysse vs. Rogelio Castaneda, 10 rounds, junior welterweights; Rock Allen vs. Gilbert Vera, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Jessie Lara vs. Sergio Reyes, 6 rounds, welterweights; Karl Dargan vs. Jose Lozada, 4 rounds, junior welterweights

At Kissimmee, Fla. (Telemundo): Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs. Adolfo Landeros, 12 rounds, junior featherweights

At Philadelphia (gofightlive.tv): Steve Upsher Chambers vs. Kevin Carmody, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Ran Nakash vs. Larry Robinson, 8 rounds, cruiserweights; Gee Culmer vs. Jameel Wilson, 8 rounds, super middleweights

What will you be watching?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard that the Argentinian Matthysse is pretty impressive unlike the other Matthysse we saw Cintron clobber last year, so I'll try to check him out.
What really pisses me off is that Grand Prairie is 15 minutes from where I stay when I go to Dallas on the weekends, and this is one of the few weekends I'm not going to have to work in Dallas. Sucks.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
September 12
At Grand Prairie, Texas (Telefutura): Lucas Matthysse vs. Rogelio Castaneda, 10 rounds, junior welterweights; Rock Allen vs. Gilbert Vera, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Jessie Lara vs. Sergio Reyes, 6 rounds, welterweights; Karl Dargan vs. Jose Lozada, 4 rounds, junior welterweights

At Kissimmee, Fla. (Telemundo): Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs. Adolfo Landeros, 12 rounds, junior featherweights

At Philadelphia (gofightlive.tv): Steve Upsher Chambers vs. Kevin Carmody, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Ran Nakash vs. Larry Robinson, 8 rounds, cruiserweights; Gee Culmer vs. Jameel Wilson, 8 rounds, super middleweights

What will you be watching?
I would like to see the fights from Grand prairie Why arent you going Shane its just up the road from you
I'm sad to see my buddy from Ft Worth Sergio Reyes is trying one more time. Him and Paulie Ayala came up from the peewees together to the Seoul olymic box offs. Sergio won a close decision and was US representative. Sergios pro career suffered when he was offered to IBF bantam champ Orlando Canizalez as a 10-0 sacrificial lamb No one told Sergio that, and he proceeded to kick a very unprepared Canizalez ass
He took 9 rounds out of the 12 EASY. The fight was in Canizalez hometown Laredo Tx and Sergio got robbed . He was never the same fighter after that

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to see the fights from Grand prairie Why arent you going Shane its just up the road from you
I'm sad to see my buddy from Ft Worth Sergio Reyes is trying one more time. Him and Paulie Ayala came up from the peewees together to the Seoul olymic box offs. Sergio won a close decision and was US representative. Sergios pro career suffered when he was offered to IBF bantam champ Orlando Canizalez as a 10-0 sacrificial lamb No one told Sergio that, and he proceeded to kick a very unprepared Canizalez ass
He took 9 rounds out of the 12 EASY. The fight was in Canizalez hometown Laredo Tx and Sergio got robbed . He was never the same fighter after that
I'm not going because I'm at school down south. We're getting ready for Ike.
The FIGHTS ARE ON ..Rock Allen in the 1st fight..seen him like once b4..want taht bad..jus sloppy but powerful punching
What channel?

·
8,579 Posts
I'm not going because I'm at school down south. We're getting ready for Ike.

What channel?

Be careful Shane dont take any chances get out of there better to be safe than sorry Ike is a hell of a size storm

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Be careful Shane dont take any chances get out of there better to be safe than sorry Ike is a hell of a size storm
I appreciate your concern brother. There's a massive jazzercise building across the street that has no windows. They will open the doors for people if it gets too bad out here. We had to take all of our chairs and table off of our patio earlier this morning. Wind speeds are already exceeding 20 MPH, and the storm hasn't even made landfall yet.

·
8,579 Posts
I just realised this isnt the same sergio reyes fighting tonight this kid hasnt fought since 2005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts