Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
what golf club do you want to buy him? a new putter? set of irons a new driver? you have to be a little more specific considering there are 18 different clubs the modern golfer can now choose from?

i'd say buy him a "ping" putter.... considering the putter is the most important club in your bag and to be fair they are a hell of alot cheaper then buying a new set of irons or a a big bertha driver for example.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
are you being serious? or attention seeking again?
Yeah I'm serious, what a place to asking about golf clubs , the only thing I know about golf is that any of those clubs would be good enough to hit you over the head with big mouth...

·
Registered
772 Posts
BIG MAN!

i quite like golf... i play alot and have a pretty good handicap....so i was willing to answer the question.

and alos don't threaten people over the internet... you just end up looking silly... like you are now......

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yeah I'm serious, what a place to asking about golf clubs , the only thing I know about golf is that any of those clubs would be good enough to hit you over the head with big mouth...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Golf = One of the worst sports ever created and boring as...FUCC!

BUT...good luck finding your father something nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Why is everyone dogging on golf? It's fun. Sh!t is hard too, bet neither one of you could even drive one 15yds. Golf is like rock climbing/bouldering, it looks boring and easy but in reality is very hard and very satisfying in the end. Don't hate on something just bcuz you can't do it or never have:thumbsdown:.

I'd say get your paps a very nice driver, good luck.

·
Registered
841 Posts
This is dumb, even if you don't care hugo(which you shouldn't), this makes you look really dumb.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
GOLF! WHAT IS THAT ???
LOL.

Yeah I'm serious, what a place to asking about golf clubs, the only thing I know about golf is that any of those clubs would be good enough to hit you over the head with big mouth...
ROFL hard man :laugh:.

BIG MAN!

i quite like golf... i play alot and have a pretty good handicap....so i was willing to answer the question.

and alos don't threaten people over the internet... you just end up looking silly... like you are now......
Yep.

Why is everyone dogging on golf? It's fun. Sh!t is hard too, bet neither one of you could even drive one 15yds. Golf is like rock climbing/bouldering, it looks boring and easy but in reality is very hard and very satisfying in the end. Don't hate on something just bcuz you can't do it or never have:thumbsdown:.

I'd say get your paps a very nice driver, good luck.
No idea. Golf is good :D. Just too cold for me to play it atm :laugh:.

This is dumb, even if you don't care hugo(which you shouldn't), this makes you look really dumb.
Yeah, he shouldn't have said it.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
GOLF ! WHAT IS THAT ???
:laugh:

Yeah I'm serious, what a place to asking about golf clubs , the only thing I know about golf is that any of those clubs would be good enough to hit you over the
head with big mouth...
You're right. This just the worst place you could've possible come to ask about golfing opinions lol... especially when http://www.golfforum.com/ exists.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
BIG MAN!

What did you say, that you want me to make you handicap, no problem , just name the golf field I'll bring my baseball bat..

The only thing I like about golf was that Bagger Vance movie with Damond and Will Smith

LOL.

ROFL hard man :laugh:. THe HARDEST..

Yep.

No idea. Golf is good :D. Just too cold for me to play it atm :laugh:.

Yeah, he shouldn't have said it.
well I said it now live with it....

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Chill man, I'm just busting balls, for the hell of it don't take me so seriously
Chill? Man I am chilled. I'm off school :laugh::cool:. I've been having a laugh at your's and Kozie's posts. And BTW I'm not taking you so seriously. I NEVER take your posts "seriously" :cheeky4::laugh:.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Chill? Man I am chilled. I'm off school :laugh::cool:. I've been having a laugh at your's and Kozie's posts. And BTW I'm not taking you so seriously. I NEVER take your posts "seriously" :cheeky4::laugh:.
Yeah ! well it did'nt sound like it , you calling me stupid and stuff...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts