Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I ask who locked the mayweather thread and why you locked it?? It was on topic nothing was amiss. This is getting ridiculous

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Can I ask who locked the mayweather thread and why you locked it?? It was on topic nothing was amiss. This is getting ridiculous
Agreed. There was nothing wrong with that thread. Its an open forum and it was not breaking any rules.

Some guys just cant take it that people have an opinion about Mayweather. :laugh:

Pathetic...

·
Registered
326 Posts
It was Sugarshane, he was getting too owned on that thread. I made another one to substitute it

G

·
I don't understand that either Nate. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would fight Cotto but he's just done what he's done in the other divisions...ducked the big fights that the fans want to see.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It was Sugarshane, he was getting too owned on that thread. I made another one to substitute it
This needs to stop pipios. Your constant pwning of the admin makes a mockery of the place. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Arum is right, Mayweather is a mental coward.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
This needs to stop pipios. Your constant pwning of the admin makes a mockery of the place. :laugh:
Lets stop trying to stir things up, mm kay? ;)

The thread was merged. See redirect.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.