·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
All three are still fighting, so for me things can still change. Pacquiao for instance has another 5 fights in him easily.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Pacquiao, he's accomplished just as much as morales and barrera already and is just now in and around his prime.

Note: If you have any more legacy threads to make, and this goes for all users, please put them in the boxing history section. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats who i voted Grant.

PS.

To all the JMM fans i didn't add him for the reason that he never fought Morales and all these guys fought each other around the same time. Its not a dig at JMM as he's one of my fav's too and will deserved to be remembered with these guys. :thumbsup:

Reactions: boxer71

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have it...

Barrera
Morales
Pacquiao

(at the minute anyway)
Yup, Morales last great fight in him he beat Pacquiao he's got be considered above him. Morales wasn't the same fighter in the last two.

G

·
Yup, Morales last great fight in him he beat Pacquiao he's got be considered above him. Morales wasn't the same fighter in the last two.
Exactly what I was thinking, past his prime he still beat Pacquiao. That almost ranks him above him alone.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
accomplishments is pacman

legacy barrera

respect morlaes

gaylord jmm

·
Registered
277 Posts
definitely pacman. He has fought without ducking the 3 mexican legends. Even when barrera and morales didnt want a piece jmm at that time. i think morales and barrera did not carry their power when they moved up in weight class, unlike pac who still packs a punch

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
Barrera for me,but if pacquiao pulls out the upset against de la hoya and then taking into consideration his wins over the other two you seriously have to consider him top, imo anyway.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
1. Pacquiao
2. Morales
3. Barrera

I am a massive Morales fan but Pacquiao's legacy is definetly going to be the best of the 3. Morales beats him in his prime though IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what's good, gerald? i see you still got the ladies rolling in:thumbsup:
Im not to keen on that one, she's got a nose like a Spanish boxer. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's thanks to 2 unneeded nose jobs. But her mouth more than makes up for it.
That other bitch you have to have was nicer, the one with the halloween costume. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts