Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have a little over 7000 fights in my collection, all of which are now on Dvd. I have 63 nearly complete career sets as well.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
I have 60+ career sets on dvd,dunno exactly how many fights that is cos i aint counted em,and i don't intend to any time soon!:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
lol, i feel like a rookie.

the only fight i have is Pac/DLH that is still saved on my DVR. its probably going to be deleted for an episode of "Greys Anatomy" in the near future.

******* girlfriend.

-Ian

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I don't really collect. I generally just download a fight, watch it and then delete it. I do keep some of the better fights on my external HD, i think i have around 150-200 on there.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I have 181 fights in my HD but these are recent fights.

The older fights are recorded on tape and they belong to my uncle. I've watched nearly 300 of his collection and he has a total of 640 tapes. still way to go

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have 181 fights in my HD but these are recent fights.

The older fights are recorded on tape and they belong to my uncle. I've watched nearly 300 of his collection and he has a total of 640 tapes. still way to go
jeez DL'ing one fight takes forever. cant imagin doing it 181 times.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Before my reinstall, I had about 50 fights stored on my laptop. Not a whole lot, but enough. I basically had Hopkins vs Trinidad/Pavlik/Tarver/Johnson/Mercado I & II plus a whole lot of fights I downloaded from BoxingForum. Not as many as some of the people here of course.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I can contemplate seeing 7000 fights but not keeping them. I mean you'd have at least 6000 fights that aren't worth seeing again.
Theres only a hand full of fights that I havent liked. I like them all, each fight has its differences and thats what makes boxing so great. Usually the first 20 fights of a great fighters career are early knockouts and those are always great to watch over and over again. Hell you can watch 30 Tyson fights in less than 2 hours.

There are always going to be those "boring" fights but theres no since in tossing them. Boring to me may be exciting to someone else. And I distribute these fights to anyone interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts