Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Pac is more powerful and quicker... JMM is more skilled.

why don't we watch there upcoming fight and see for our selves?

-melty

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
How about wait and watch the fight march 15...
Anyways, Pacman is the faster and maybe the stronger, Marquez is more skilled

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
everything seems to be in pac' favor going into the fight. he's stronger, faster, and his skills has improved significantly. that being said i still think jmm has what it takes to get the win, and i expect him to win by decision. being in the ring with him already will serve jmm well, so they'll be no 1st round blitz to keep jmm from getting the victory this go round imo.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I like Pacquiao. The wild man antics have decreased, and Manny has begun boxing a lot more. Pacquiao UD/SD in a very close fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Pacman wins a close UD.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Who's better in what? pacman has more power and more athletic ability, but marquez is one of the best pure boxers in the game. I'll take pacquaio to win this fight but the title of this thread is vague.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pac has developed power in both hands but still he must be focused wid JMM's game plan pac must storm JMM in the first round unleashed flurry of punches. Left hook and right cross combo..... i hope pac will win this one...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I wouldnt worry pinoy. If pac is still at the top of his game, he will. And your right, were looking at a different pacquiao, marquez is still much the same marquez he fought the first time around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks bro. lets see on March 15. i hope he will beat JMM so that on november he will face david diaz for there lightweight encounter....

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
pac has developed power in both hands but still he must be focused wid JMM's game plan pac must storm JMM in the first round unleashed flurry of punches. Left hook and right cross combo..... i hope pac will win this one...
Pac is a southpaw so I think you meant right hook/left cross combos.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
thanks bro. lets see on March 15. i hope he will beat JMM so that on november he will face david diaz for there lightweight encounter....
Man I'm tired of everyone wanting David Diaz. They should go after one of the better lightweights. Hell, Morales was close to beating him.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts