Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

best of the geezers?

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
who is boxings best geezer (fighter past there best) thats still contesting or holding world titles?

thats not who's the best in there prime, thats who's the best out of all these guys at this stage of there careers.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I picked SSM because he can still beat the P4P best fighter in the world.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive went with hopkins because he's still #1 at his weight class but id rate ssm second.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Casamayor. I felt like giving him a vote. Cuz I don't think he was going to get any

casa is still #1 at 130 but he was horrible last time out, i thought he was given a gift decision.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think you guys have missed the point of this thread....:laugh:

its who's the BEST out of all these guys at thisstage of there careers, i think you guys have voted for the worst.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
casa is still #1 at 130 but he was horrible last time out, i thought he was given a gift decision.
Well maybe it's payback for all the wins they robbed him in his career. If that's the case than Casamayor is owed 3 more gift wins

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well maybe it's payback for all the wins they robbed him in his career. If that's the case than Casamayor is owed 3 more gift wins
im not disagreing there, all im saying is he looked horrible last time out.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek: How can you say that he is #1 at 130???

because he's still ranked #1 by ring mag.

that dont mean i think he'd beat juan diaz though ron im just stating a fact. ;)

casa's still ring champion, he's the guy who beat the guy.

Boxing: Ratings

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
because he's still ranked #1 by ring mag.

that dont mean i think he'd beat juan diaz though ron im just stating a fact. ;)

casa's still ring champion, he's the guy who beat the guy.
I still cant see it. Thats Ring Mags oppion on who is #1 the boxing world knows that he isnt.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still cant see it. Thats Ring Mags oppion on who is #1 the boxing world knows that he isnt.

ring magazine champion is the most respected champion in boxing ron, always has been and always will be.

remember we were talking about where chad dawson needs to go the other day, its like if dawson wins 3 or 4 belts at 175 and hopkins still hasn't been beaten then he'd never be #1 in the division untill hopkins retires or chad beats him.

to be the man you have to beat the man and juan will always be #2 untill he beats casa or someone else does.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
ring magazine champion is the most respected champion in boxing ron, always has been and always will be.
remember we were talking about where chad dawson needs to go the other day, its like if dawson wins 3 or 4 belts at 175 and hopkins still hasn't been beaten then he'd never be #1 in the division untill hopkins retires or chad beats him.

to be the man you have to beat the man and juan will always be #2 untill he beats casa or someone else does.
Sense when has it always been like that??? I dig what you are saying but we all know that RM is wrong.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sense when has it always been like that??? I dig what you are saying but we all know that RM is wrong.
i dont think there wrong the way there ranking the fighters, they need to get there belt sanctioned though so the guy at #2 can become mando for there champion.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
i dont think there wrong the way there ranking the fighters, they need to get there belt sanctioned though so the guy at #2 can become mando for there champion.
I just checked them out do you know they got your boy Stinx as the #1 Jr. Middle weight in the world. Now do you agree with that???

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.