Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
currently,and mayweather is not.mani is a good choice but pavlik? i do not see him winning against abraham.best boxer faced and always winning is calzaghe dude

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Pac is number one and problaby will be for awhile.

Calzaghe beating Roy JOnes wont put him above Pac imo.

The only thing that could beat Pac right now is that Calz and Pavlik would fight and either one would win in dominating fashion. Than they would be number one in my books but until then Pac is nr.1

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Calzaghe will be P4P #1 by the end of the year.

Pacman will fight Oscar and lose, Calzaghe will win his fight with Roy Jones pretty easily.

Thus, making Joe #1 P4P.

·
Registered
8 Posts
if ur going off rec. then every1 saying pavlik get outta here, his only really impressive win(by opponet nout fight itself) is taylor, n is a win over taylor as impressive as e. morales, m. a. barrera, j. m. marquez idk its a question. Pacquiao has the rec to back up p4p king not hottest new titlist, calzage has more of a reason to be ranked num 1 then pavlik, but i still easily give the edge to pacman hes beaten better fighters n more of them n hes better now then ever b4 but still in his prime

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Calzaghe will be P4P #1 by the end of the year.

Pacman will fight Oscar and lose, Calzaghe will win his fight with Roy Jones pretty easily.

Thus, making Joe #1 P4P.
That doesnt make sense.. A lose to Oscar De La Hoya wont make Pacquiao any worse, its the same thing Calzaghe losing to Klitschko.

Roy Jones is not gonna change anything about Calzaghe, hes expected to win. If theres a way fro him to climb up would be by fighting guys Like Pavlik, Chad Dawson..

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
That doesnt make sense.. A lose to Oscar De La Hoya wont make Pacquiao any worse, its the same thing Calzaghe losing to Klitschko.

Roy Jones is not gonna change anything about Calzaghe, hes expected to win. If theres a way fro him to climb up would be by fighting guys Like Pavlik, Chad Dawson..
A win against Roy will do nothing for Calzaghe's P4P ranking but he's everybody's #2 and if Pac loses against Oscar (he would probably get stopped) he will lose his #1 status so Calzaghe would be the newly crowned P4P king.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Cal could barely beat B-Hop with a thyroid problem. No way is he number one...he's barely number 2...Chad Dawson and Pav both have great chances in beating Cal which is the reason why he is running from them at the moment. Pac-Man is number one in my book. But Cal is rightfully number two but there are better boxers than him IMO that are lower ranked...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts