Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Berto Or Khan?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andre Berto and Amir Khan are the two biggest prospects in world boxing just now, who will be the greater fighter when all's said and done?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Berto is the better prospect. I'm not sold on Con yet.
Who's con? :confused:

ohhh, i notice what your game is now VD, how silly of me not picking up on this before. :D

You hate Hatton with a passion, you dont think Calzaghe stands a chance against Hopkins and you think Amir Khan is a con-man.

You hate british fighters dont ya. :laugh:

Tell me what board it was that ruined you, pleeease, was it ESB, Saddo or boxingscene?

I should have picked up on this before now. :rolleyes:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Who's con? :confused:

ohhh, i notice what your game is now VD, how silly of me not picking up on this before. :D

You hate Hatton with a passion, you dont think Calzaghe stands a chance against Hopkins and you think Amir Khan is a con-man.

You hate british fighters dont ya. :laugh:

Tell me what board it was that ruined you, pleeease, was it ESB, Saddo or boxingscene?

I should have picked up on this before now. :rolleyes:
Foolish kid. Stop embarrassing yourself. I think Hopkins beats Calzaghe. Doesn't mean Calzaghe is not a good fighter. Cuz he is. I list Naseem Hamed as a fighter I use to love to watch. What is he? He was British. The Dark Destroyer, Nigel Benn was the man. What was he? He was British. Spencer Oliver was one of my favorite prospects a couple of years ago. I was saddened at what happen to him. What was he? He was British.

Poor Tommy. Your really getting in the habit of making a fool of yourself.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Foolish kid. Stop embarrassing yourself. I think Hopkins beats Calzaghe. Doesn't mean Calzaghe is not a good fighter. Cuz he is. I list Naseem Hamed as a fighter I use to love to watch. What is he? He was British. The Dark Destroyer, Nigel Benn was the man. What was he? He was British. Spencer Oliver was one of my favorite prospects a couple of years ago. I was saddened at what happen to him. What was he? He was British.

Poor Tommy. Your really getting in the habit of making a fool of yourself.
Not a good comeback VD, anyone could say that. :D

You made it to obvious, what board ruined you? :cool:

And considering Spencer was never remotly near being showen in america i laugh out loud at your last quip.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Not a good comeback VD, anyone could say that. :D

You made it to obvious, what board ruined you? :cool:

And considering Spencer was never remotly near being showen in america i laugh out loud at your last quip.
I follow Japanese Boxing. Thai Boxing. UK boxing. I follow it all. I don't need the fights to be shown in America to see them. LOL. Foolish kid. There are ways to access them you know? Well lets just say a real boxing fan would know. So I doubt you would. Hell I don't even think you knew who Spencer Oliver was, do you?

And I find it funny you bring other forums up. I think Boxing Scene ruined you. Cuz little by little I see your just copying there forum. Karma. LMAO. What's next? An arcade?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I follow Japanese Boxing. Thai Boxing. UK boxing. I follow it all. I don't need the fights to be shown in America to see them. LOL. Foolish kid. There are ways to access them you know? Well lets just say a real boxing fan would know. So I doubt you would. Hell I don't even think you knew who Spencer Oliver was, do you?

And I find it funny you bring other forums up. I think Boxing Scene ruined you. Cuz little by little I see your just copying there forum. Karma. LMAO. What's next? An arcade?

Considering Oliver was retired in 98 and there was no way to get hold of the fights on the net at that time id realy like to know how he was one of your fav prospects at that time. :D

Face it man, your a hater, you've came in two threads in the past few days and your first post just spewed hate.

Both guys have done nothing to be hated on either......anyway, your confident Nard beats Calzaghe then?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What fight was Spencer famous for?

Apart from the one he was damaged in...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tik tok tik tok tik tok

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
If we are talking about media exposure then I think Khan is the bigger prospect. He got famous since the olympics and a lot of people in UK think he will be a world champ soon. He is their golden boy. Berto is having more and more exposure but not everybody is sold on him. Now if we are talking about skills I think Berto is the better fighter. But its too early to tell which one of them is gonna develop into a great fighter. I guess we will see when they will get a title shot.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I picked Berto. I like Khan but he havent fought the level of fighters that Berto has. And I think he will have some trouble when he does finally hit the main stream.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If we are talking about media exposure then I think Khan is the bigger prospect. He got famous since the olympics and a lot of people in UK think he will be a world champ soon. He is their golden boy. Berto is having more and more exposure but not everybody is sold on him. Now if we are talking about skills I think Berto is the better fighter. But its too early to tell which one of them is gonna develop into a great fighter. I guess we will see when they will get a title shot.

Khan isnt all that well liked a fighter here Balistik, for the simple reason of his skin tone and being a muslim.

Sad, aint it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm not sold on either guy ever being more than a unimportant belt holder. I'd have to vote for Berto being further along though.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I don't particularly like Khan as he comes across as a complete twat. I was always skeptical about his prospects but he is starting to impress me more and more.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Damn, the hatin on Hatton is getting old. THe guy gets knocked out by the best and some folks call him a fraud. Weird.

I chose Khan, the guy has a certain in-ring charisma with skill to bck it up and I could see him being 30-0 with belts in a couple weight classes.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Damn, the hatin on Hatton is getting old. THe guy gets knocked out by the best and some folks call him a fraud. Weird.

I chose Khan, the guy has a certain in-ring charisma with skill to bck it up and I could see him being 30-0 with belts in a couple weight classes.

I see Khan going the same route as Prince Nasim Hamed

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
That would be a great career then Ron.
great career??? And I said going the same route. Not be as good as or better. But I think PNH rose fast but got knocked down even faster.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
great career??? And I said going the same route. Not be as good as or better. But I think PNH rose fast but got knocked down even faster.
You mean personal life?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts