Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Ricardo Torres

Votes: 2 5.9%
1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he needs to fight Witter or Malignaggi to get one of his titles back and establish himself as one of the best light welterweights again, I feel Witter will be a tougher fight for him as I can't see Malignaggi winning because of his punching power and I think you need to overpower Hatton to beat him.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Malignaggi is the most likely, i don't think Hatton has ever been keen on fighting against Witter and im pretty sure he doesnt want to give Witter the payday.

I think he should fight Torres though, that would be one hell of a fight.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i think hatton/witter would be good, but witter is going to have to kiss hatton' ass for that to happen. i agree with tom that malignaggi is the likely choice for hatton's next opponent.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
as a fight fan torres is the fight id like to see but malignaggi makes more business sense.

i think he'll fight all these guys at some point though..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
even though not too many were impressed with Pauli on Saturday, because he still won I think he'll prob be Hatton's next opponent. Hatton wants to refuse a fight with Witter right now but I think because the division is a little weak he will meet him eventually.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Sure malanagii makes sense ,the guy's got a title ,he can't punch worth a damm,Ricky should blow him away in 5 rounds ,the he should stay bussy with guys like Endoujo, and that other guy Malanagii fought the one with the little dreatlocks,and wait and see what develops in the scramble to fill Floyds shoes while he deceides what's he gonna do next..

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hatton should fight De La Hoya. That way I can see him get knocked out again. With that being said, he needs to fight Witter. Them two have been going at it with there mouths for years. Time to settle it in the ring

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
just about anyone would get knocked out stretching into a higher weight class with a fairly strong puncher. At 5'6" he isn't that freaking big. I'd make him look like a dwarf.

He should fight Paulie and collect a quick easy title.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think we all agree that Paulie is best for him next. them maybe Juan Diaz after Juan takes Pac man to school.
sounds good window, hatton vs juan would be a toe 2 toe war untill ricky broke a rib or 2. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I would love to see it. regardless of the outcome!!that's a fight fans dream match.
exactly mate!

put them in a phone booth and let them go at it, both great to the body and fight hard.

id give diaz the edge in stamina but hatton the edge in power.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i would like to see the witter fight be made but hattons pretty certain hes not gona fight him so i said malignaggi. Thats a good fight for ricky that he can win. Also torres is a nice name and fight but malignaggis makes more sense

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
he needs to do the big fight thing and fight Paulie

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Id love to see him unify this year vs. Torres (guarenteed to be a FOTY contender) and Malignaggi (he always wanted to top the bill at MSG) then fight Juan Diaz/Pacquiao early 09.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
i don't know about foty, but a torres/hatton match would be good. the way torres looked against holt, and with ricky' speed advantage i think he handles him.
I agree 100% I dont know about FOTY either.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts