Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently this is Pacquiaos last fight at 130, since he had so much trouble getting to 130 for this fight. Pacquiao vs Marquez is salivating to think about, but it woudl only work if Marquez was willing to move upto fight him, but then it woudlnt be a title fight. at 135, I would love to see Pacquiao fight one of these 3:
1) Joel Casamayor
2) Michael Katsidis
3) Edwin Valero

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
valero would be nice. i think pac will stay on the money train and face marquez next cause it makes him the most money. i'd really like to see him in with the guzman/soto winner. i'm actually tired of seeing him with the same dance partners. bring in some new blood already!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
JMM, this rematch should have been made long ago. Glad to see Arum and GBP are not acting like whiney little B****es and getting down to business.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Th way DLH and Arum seem to be the best of friends now, no doubt Pac v JMM will be the next matchup. That also should bring in the most money.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
According to the new Ring mag the Pacquiao-Marquez deal is in the works. I'm almost certain that this will happen and this is the one I want next.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
the fight will happen if jmm grows a pair.

he's had many offers to fight pac since there first meeting and they were all for big $$$$.

id probably like to see him fight katsidis if jmm doesn't man-up, they 2 wouldn't have to look far for each other.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Pacquiao-Katsidis is a dream fight. Wow, that fight would be FOTY for certain. It would probably be Katsidis' worst enemy though. I could see Katsidis taking a savage beating in that one.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
if there is one guy in this world who i wouldnt mind seeing beat katsidas, it would be the number 2 p4p queen( and he proved why he is only number 2 saturday night ) manny pacman pacquiao. There would be no shame in that katsidas.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Pacquiao-Katsidis is a dream fight. Wow, that fight would be FOTY for certain. It would probably be Katsidis' worst enemy though. I could see Katsidis taking a savage beating in that one.
I didn't order yesterday's fight but I would most certainly being ordering this one.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Absolutely. This fight would be a flat out war until someone finally got knocket unconscious or was cut very badly. It is almost a lock for fight of the year.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Pac HAS to fight JMM next. That's the fight everybody's looking forward to! I would also love to see him against the Baby Bull or maybe Valero.

he proved why he is only number 2 saturday night
It takes 2 to make an exciting fight. I haven't seen this bout yet but if an experienced guy like MAB was on "hit and run" mode I guess anyone would have trouble finding openings.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
TysonJones said:
if there is one guy in this world who i wouldnt mind seeing beat katsidas, it would be the number 2 p4p queen( and he proved why he is only number 2 saturday night ) manny pacman pacquiao. There would be no shame in that katsidas.
not a fan of the pacster i take it? :dunno:

i think manny wasn't able to fight his fight because of possible weight issues. the man is like the energizer bunny usually. i'm not buying the pac decided to box argument. if he could've blown through barrera he would have went for broke as usual. i checked out ringtalk, and the pinoys are calling for mayweather/pac indicating that floyd would run from him. i'm thinking to myself you have got to be kidding! come back and join the rest of us in reality!:cheeky4:

i respect pac and all, but COME ON!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol no no, i love manny pacquiao, He is definently without a doubt in my top 3 favorite fighters. Im just saying he proved that he was still behind floyd in the p4p sense but after watching the fight again, pac has majorly improved on alot of things and he is very technically sound now. pac openly has admitted that he will fight marquez at 130 if he gets past juarez , and if he doesnt he is open to fighting the winner of diaz/diaz.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts