Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here's the deal. Everyone here knows that Floyd is my favorite boxer as of right now.

My bet is this. Whoever accepts this bet first will have me putting a picture of Oscar as my Avatar if he wins. A picture of the winners choice.

If Floyd wins they will have a picture of my choice as their avatar.

Any takers? Come on TOMMY BE FIRST!

The avatar stays for one month.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I figured this thread would blow up in about thirty seconds. I'm waiting on Tommy or that Hugo dude.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Man I figured this thread would blow up in about thirty seconds. I'm waiting on Tommy or that Hugo dude.

Wheres my 500 for the Diaz ass whoopin of Frietas :dunno:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Click the estoe link at the far right of the screen >>>>>

The drop down menu has a donate option . You fill in the user you wanna donate to & the ammount.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I have so much stuff to do. I will just check back here tomorrow and see who was the first to accept my bet!! If anyone wants to bet me and doesn't get here in time I'm up for almost anything else.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Ok here's the deal. Everyone here knows that Floyd is my favorite boxer as of right now.

My bet is this. Whoever accepts this bet first will have me putting a picture of Oscar as my Avatar if he wins. A picture of the winners choice.

If Floyd wins they will have a picture of my choice as their avatar.

Any takers? Come on TOMMY BE FIRST!

The avatar stays for one month.
i'll have some of that shane, an avaitor of my choice for you, thats to good to turn down!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Already done.

I already placed my bet... Floyd to win! Also put a measly $20 on the draw at 35 to 1.

:cool:

htt://www.FROMTHECAGE.com/boxing-news.html

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
So we are on right TOMMY? If not I'll take the bet up with posterboy.
yeah i'll take the bet from you man, you should take the bet from posterboy too, he can pick your aviator the month after me. :p

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Sounds good to me. Posterboy, you down?
this could be your next avator shane.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts