Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years ago (maybe around 2000) I watched an unforgettable pay per view fight but i did forget who were the fighters. The details are that it was a welter or feather weight and in one corner was a balck kid sponsored by Mike Tyson and Don King was his promoter. The kid had an entourage and an elaborate entrance and was highly favored to win. In the other corner was a quiet asian or ethnic kid with the top of his head bald and the back long and braided. In the first round black kid got KO'd by a precise hit to the jaw. It was only one of the ethnic kids first few swings and it was awesome. When the black kid came to and realized he lost he flipped out and tried to fight the ref and it was chaotic. I think the kid had a folding chair he was trying to hit someone with. Damn it was entertaining. So does anybody know the names of either of the fighters or did any one else watch this fight?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
good call. i was thinking it was some mongolian kid until i saw your kosta tzyu vid lol.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
just thinking about it, if you get up and drop you are out anyway. so what's the big deal. even if he didn't do the chicken dance he was out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
score

Not sure how you knew or found that but nice job. Guess I was pretty jaded about the details. Not quite as spectacular as i had thought (second round, not one of the first few swings) I am pretty sure that if we could watch more we would see Judah with a folding chair in the air. haha good fight though. thanks

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Not sure how you knew or found that but nice job. Guess I was pretty jaded about the details. Not quite as spectacular as i had thought (second round, not one of the first few swings) I am pretty sure that if we could watch more we would see Judah with a folding chair in the air. haha good fight though. thanks
The scenes after the fight were funny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
When you said the guy got up and fought the ref I immediately thought about this fight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts