Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mayweather. British fighters tend not to challenge themselves and take on the very best, so id love Ricky to have a go at Ricky. Win or lose, id put him level with Lennox Lewis as far as British fighters go.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i lik ehatton much more than lennox lewis ( at least as a fighter ) i think floyd should fight mayweather, and hatton should fight malignaggi on the same night or same card, to possibly set up an awesome fight between hatton/mayweather.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
rickys calling floyd out so we'll see if floyd will man up and take a challenge, my bets are he wont and he'll take the fight against trinidad who's well and trully at the gezzer stage of his career!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but mayweather and his team are also calling out hatton. Right now everyone is talking and calling out whoever. but im almost positive this fight will happen, and as long as it does in the next 5 years, both will still be in their prime.

·
Registered
98 Posts
well Hatton didnt really call mayweather out... Max Kellerman basically made hatton comment on mayweather... cant blame him for saying something... stupid max kellerman

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I just read on skysports hatton has called mayweather out and got his attension. I can seriously see this fight being made next. Mayweather said he has been tepted out of retirement now so its basically on. These to have to fight 1 day it has to happen and when it does i see hatton giving gayweather a good beating. If you thought hatton trained hard for castillo he would be a level higher for mayweather.:D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if hatton somehow beats floyd lol, he will still have to beat cotto in my mind to be considered 1 p4p. still if hatton loses to floyd, which he wil, i woudl still like to see him fight cotto.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts