Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I would, except I am saving big points up for a very pedicatable fight.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Klitchko you better win!!! I have 500 points riding on you! I really need points... LOL! I don't mean to brag but I'm the richest user in points and posting. So I definately need points LOL imagine that in sarcasm.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yep, not quite fight time but it is less than a month away.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great thing about this fight is this

Both have good speed, decent skills, and very good power.

And both have questionable chins

Brock was rocked by Terry Smith --(Great fighter, but not huge power) and McCline gave him his first taste of canvas. Neither fighter is known for there mind blowing power. Should end in a KO

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I don't get HBO so I might order it. I have satelite and would need to pay for HBO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Klitchko vs Brock

I think Wladimir should take this rather easy if he is in any type of shape! His problem always seems to be condition. Regardless of who wins I still think the heavy weight division isn't very good, there are no good boxers here decent maybe.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
framer69 said:
I think Wladimir should take this rather easy if he is in any type of shape! His problem always seems to be condition. Regardless of who wins I still think the heavy weight division isn't very good, there are no good boxers here decent maybe.
The heavyweight division sucks right now.:(

·
Registered
198 Posts
The more I study this fight the more I lean toward Brock. This is truly on of the toughest calls, but I think Brock is up for this.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Dr. Wisdom said:
The more I study this fight the more I lean toward Brock. This is truly on of the toughest calls, but I think Brock is up for this.
I think Klitchko's experience, reach, and size will throw Brock off a little.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dr. Wisdom said:
Yes I'm looking forward to this match it could go either way.
I'm not convinced that Klitscho has a glass jaw as much as he might have a psyche problem.Before he got stoped by Sanders Wlad thought he was unbeatable.I don't believe he's shown a weak jaw before that in either amateur or pro.I think anybody can get stoped if they get caught(especially) cold.If he can get by this jaw-mind problem,Wlad is no doubt i.m.o.,hands down the best heavy in the world.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I agree. But he would get his clock cleaned if he fought Lennox Lewis back in 99.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts