Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who will win Klitchko, or Brock?

11K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  sliznut 
#1 ·
I think it will be a good fight. If Klitchko moves around and jabs a lot in the begining he should win the opening rounds. About half way threw he should start firing his big right hand a lot, since Brock is a southpaw he should be easy to hit with it. Brock should couter punch. He should duck and side step to the right to get away from Klitchko's big right. Brock should try to work the body to. He should nail Klitchko in the solarplex, then when Klitchko keels over he should throw an uppercut and put everything into it and hit Klitchko right on the nose or jaw. That should put Klitchko down for the count. What do you think?:cool:

#2 ·
bill1234 said:
I think it will be a good fight. If Klitchko moves around and jabs a lot in the begining he should win the opening rounds. About half way threw he should start firing his big right hand a lot, since Brock is a southpaw he should be easy to hit with it. Brock should couter punch. He should duck and side step to the right to get away from Klitchko's big right. Brock should try to work the body to. He should nail Klitchko in the solarplex, then when Klitchko keels over he should throw an uppercut and put everything into it and hit Klitchko right on the nose or jaw. That should put Klitchko down for the count. What do you think?:cool:
It's a lot easier said than done, I didn't see many fighters (any, for that matter) who were able to work the body of Klitchko. I think Brock should head hunt, that's his only chance.

#4 ·
boxing2005 said:
It's a lot easier said than done, I didn't see many fighters (any, for that matter) who were able to work the body of Klitchko. I think Brock should head hunt, that's his only chance.
I agree, Brock needs to put the persure on him, like Corey Sanders. Klitschko has a hard time dealing with a hard htter putting presure on him

Brock looks like his chin could be a bit shaky too. If Klitschko catches him with a stight right it could be all over.

#8 ·
If peter didn't ko ****sko brock won't. ****sko will win what is imo a boring fight, and he will keep winning boring fights untill 1 he retires 2 he fights briggs or 3 he fights peter again.

#10 ·
Klitschko is big, but I think it would be hecka fun to watch and see Brock go for the body and pound down on Klitschko. If his power could get the big man out of any kind of rhythm it would only help.

#15 ·
bill1234 said:
Cory Sanders was a southpaw.
I still take Wlad.

#19 ·
ERIK said:
Dr. Wisdom you think Briggs is gonna smoke Liakhovich?
Liakhovich is a likible guy, and a decent fighter, has the heart of a lion, but he it going to have his head placed in the 3rd row. Briggs by all mean is not a "great Fighter", but he is better than most of the champs right now (saddly enough). Brewster rocked Liakhovich severial times in there last fight (a great fight by the way) , you can only imagin what Briggs who does hit harder than Brewster. Liakhovich, seems to block with his chin a lot, I do not see him lasting agisnt Briggs.

#20 ·
Dr. Wisdom said:
Liakhovich is a likible guy, and a decent fighter, has the heart of a lion, but he it going to have his head placed in the 3rd row. Briggs by all mean is not a "great Fighter", but he is better than most of the champs right now (saddly enough). Brewster rocked Liakhovich severial times in there last fight (a great fight by the way) , you can only imagin what Briggs who does hit harder than Brewster. Liakhovich, seems to block with his chin a lot, I do not see him lasting agisnt Briggs.

Would you like to bet some pts on it :dunno:

#25 ·
Klitchko you better win!!! I have 500 points riding on you! I really need points... LOL! I don't mean to brag but I'm the richest user in points and posting. So I definately need points LOL imagine that in sarcasm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.