Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who do you think won?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
It needs wrapping up. It is as clear as clear can be DLH won. He schooled Tito for nine rounds, only losing one on my card. Anyone having Tito winning needs to watch closely, and look at what Tito actually did.
Tito came in..oscar skated to the side. Tito was the aggressor..Oscar parried and ran. Tito threw punches oscar threw 1/2 spurts a round.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Quote from Brooklyn Rican:

I didn't even know people listen to boxing on the radio. I don't understand how anyone could score the 2nd round for oscar. I'm watching it now but i'm done watching it i know my score i know the official judges scores Tito won. Won't really matter you saying he didn't cause he obviously did. I got what official judges scored it and others also did. Oscar just didn't do enough. Have to accept that. It was a close fight i wont lie. I had it 115-113 obviously it was close. he just didn't do enough. Have to accept the fact that he lost, some time...

Firstly Oscar won the second relatively easily. And the judge who scored it a tie (Glen Hamada) scored the last round for Oscar didn't he? Giving the last round to Oscar made it a tie. Something smells fishy there, so having the official judges on your side doesn't count for much when 99% of people know Oscar was robbed.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Tito came in..oscar skated to the side. Tito was the aggressor..Oscar parried and ran. Tito threw punches oscar threw 1/2 spurts a round.
Tito landed nothing...Oscar landed combos.
Tito was the aggressor...Oscar landed the clean punches.
Tito landed one punch...Oscar landed a 3 punch combo.

This is too easy :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
And i never denied that..but de la hoya didn't do enough.

I gotta head to the gym so i'll come back and discuss this later.
How can he win then if he was taught a lesson?

Theres really no debate to be had, that was a mugging.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Oscar didn't win the last round because he ran faster than i've ever seen anyone run before.
Exactly. Nobody gave Oscar the final round except him. Not many gave Trinidad as many of the first 9 rounds as he did. He gave Oscar the last round to even it up. Why? I think we know why :( So you say the official judges know what happened yet you're admitting they were biased. LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
And i never denied that..but de la hoya didn't do enough.

I gotta head to the gym so i'll come back and discuss this later.
tbh bud, they will criticise you unless you give them a complete round by round score and why. even if they don't agree then atleast you have tried to give them a reason why you gave it to tito.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
tbh bud, they will criticise you unless you give them a complete round by round score and why. even if they don't agree then atleast you have tried to give them a reason why you gave it to tito.
Exactly. I have put my EXACT round by round scores and why. I already put this up in the Cotto-Margarito thread but I'll do it here as well:

Round 1: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 2: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 3: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 4: Trinidad 10-9 De la Hoya
Round 5: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 6: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 7: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 8: De la Hoya 10-9 Trinidad
Round 9: De la Hoya 10-10 Trinidad
Round 10: Trinidad 10-9 De la Hoya
Round 11: Trinidad 10-9 De la Hoya
Round 12: Trinidad 10-9 De la Hoya

Total: De la Hoya 116-113 Trinidad

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Oscar landed clean punches all night....on tito's gloves :thumbsup: I guess most of you guys haven't seen this fight since 99'
Will Tito do something different the next we watch it?

Maybe if i watch Tyson vs Bruno again, Bruno will knock Tyson out.

Come on Yenks...Your being bias as can be here. LOL!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.