Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would beat Hitman Hatton right now ?

I honestly cant see him geting beat. I even think he would do a job on Mayweather right now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i really dont see hatton beating any of the top welterweights right now? he hasnt looked good lately, i think he's already on the downfall of his prime.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't. But there is no way he could beat Floyd. In my honest opinion he can say what he wants but he doesn't want any part of Floyd. Floyd would outclass him.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Im a big Hatton fan, and dont really like PBF. But i still cant see Hatton being able to beat PBF unfortunately:( I think he would beat Cotto, Marg and have a good shot at Mosley though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
mark my words when hattons fighting top tier guys you'll see the best of him, hatton refuse to lose!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Zab
Cotto
Williams
Ouma
Clottey
Berto

Just to name a few.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Zab
Cotto
Williams
Ouma
Clottey
Berto

Just to name a few.
and not 1 of those guys are in hattons weight class. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I don't. But there is no way he could beat Floyd. In my honest opinion he can say what he wants but he doesn't want any part of Floyd. Floyd would outclass him.

I agree. Floyd's speed will be too much.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
zabs a joke, he couldn't even beat baldi, zab got punk'd of kostya to who hatton owned, williams v hatton isnt a fair fight, cotto ducked hatton at 140, oumas at 160, clottey would get owned, and bertos untested against B-level fighters nevermind A-level fighters.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Tokyudo said:
Zab is simply a disappointment. He's got raw talent but lacks the dedication and direction.
not to mension his chin and gas problems.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
and not 1 of those guys are in hattons weight class. :rolleyes:
But they are all fights that he would take. Hes fighting the only person in his weight class worth fighting. And he might lose.

Pac Man
JJM
Gatti :laugh:
MAB

They not in his weight class but would also beat him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tommygunn said:
zabs a joke, he couldn't even beat baldi, zab got punk'd of kostya to who hatton owned, williams v hatton isnt a fair fight, cotto ducked hatton at 140, oumas at 160, clottey would get owned, and bertos untested against B-level fighters nevermind A-level fighters.
Zab made a mistake against Baldi and is no joke. You will see the best Zab Judah against Miguel Cotto when he knocks him out by the 8th round.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Zab made a mistake against Baldi and is no joke. You will see the best Zab Judah against Miguel Cotto when he knocks him out by the 8th round.
Why would he come into the Cotto fight at his best and not do the same in the BF fight?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He did against Floyd. He just ran out of gas man. In my honest opinion. If he was in the same shape as Floyd he may have won that fight. A primo Zab Judah is fantastic. Floyd is my boy and for me to say that Zab may have beaten him should say enough. I still have to say that Floyd would have won by a round but Zab was SOLID in the first 6 rounds. And Miguel Cotto is NOWHERE near Floyd Mayweather Jr. IMO Cotto is the most overrated guy out there right now and I'm sticking by that. Zab by knockout by the 8th round. I bet 1000 dollars of my winnings from the Mayweather fight on Zab and will more that likely bet more.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
But they are all fights that he would take. Hes fighting the only person in his weight class worth fighting. And he might lose.

Pac Man
JJM
Gatti :laugh:
MAB

They not in his weight class but would also beat him.
pac,jmm,barrear are all super featherweights man, there natural featherweights. hattons fighting 10lb heavier. you crazy dude. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 152 Posts