Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Kelly Pavlik

Votes: 13 86.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I usually save something like this for the "YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE BOXING GAME THREAD" which I've placed in The Boxing History and Results Section! I started it and it's been going strong for quite some time now... it's something that I'm very proud of! However... concerning The Middlweight Boxing Scene at the moment... these two are "IT"... I've written off Jermain Taylor and Edison Miranda (most of you though they were overrated anyway) and reckon a bout between King and Ghost would be really something! I've noticed that all of Abraham's matches bar one have been in Germany... What's up with that? Anyways... Is there any chance that these two will comes to blows soon and we'll see an Undisputed Middleweight Champion Of The World? Where do you think the fight should take place? Who would win???:D

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Pavlik would put him to sleep whenever they meet. Abraham looks good against bums like Ayala and the ones he been facing, but he didnt look good against Miranda, against a more skilled guy like Pavlik he wouldnt last..

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I wouldn't bet on anyone to stop AA, he fought against Miranda with a broken jaw since the 3rd round of there fight and took some heavy bombs.

His chin is granite and he has a lot of heart.

The fight would be close id say.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This quote found on another thread:

:eek:
Doc, your reaching and its sad and pathetic......

I think everyone except you guessed i didn't literaly mean every other fight in his career.

I said against the top guys, the top guys are RJ, Hopkins, Calzaghe, Winky, Kessler, Tarver.

AA is just a good fighter with a granite chin but not proved he belongs with them yet.

Instead of just trying to make me look bad why dont you answer my last post in the Witter thread,,,,,Or have you blown your load?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Abraham stands no shot. He's perfect for Pavlik. He stands still with his gloves up in the Winky stance. Pavlik would just bomb right through that all night long. Also, Abraham wouldn't be fighting in his back yard with the terrible music, announcers, and judges. He'd get smashed.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Im not trying to make you look bad. I just want you to realize that you have a very hard time agreeing with yourself.
Because i said Pavlik either wins his fights at elite level by ko or loses them that way. :rolleyes:

*yawnz*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts