Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well who is next for the man RJJ? Its been a while since the tito fight and i thought roy looks pretty good. Should he fight the winner of calzagke/ hopkins? What about kelly pavlik?? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Who knows what that guy will do. If he has his game face on I still say he can beat anyone he wants. Interesting if he faught Hopkins at HW wouldnt it? :) Wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
alot of guys above 160 are looking at Kelly right now but unless they can make the 160, I don't see them getting the fight. the only man I think Kelly would consider fighting right now at 168 is Calzaghe. I think Jones should get in line for the loser of Hopkins/Calzaghe.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think Jones would look to fight the winner of Hopkins-Calzaghe. But he's going to have to wait for the rematch. Cuz I think Hopkins-Calzaghe is going to end in a draw

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i hope it dont end in a draw. I dont want roy jones to wait any longer. Id love to see a calzagke jones fight at any weight! I guess alot will get cleared up after the 19th

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
No way it'll end in a draw. If the fights close (which it wont be) Hopkins will get the verdict.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'd pick rj to beat hopkins, but i'd like to see taylor jones at 170. Or even dawson/jones at 175. Hell tarver jones IV interest me quite a bit.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Jones>Tarver&Dawson

Calzaghe&Hopkins>Jones

IMHO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I can see how hopkins and calzaghe have more left than jones and neither are afraid of getting hit like jones. But I can still see jones pulling a victory against hopkins, I dont see jones beatin calzaghe but its a fight i'd love to see as well.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its definently not going to end in a draw, neither of these fighters care to fight each other again or very many more times after this. Hopkins has 4 losses, 5 is about as many losses as someone wants when they retire. He wont want the 6th one after he loses against calzaghe the first time.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
No way it's a draw. Your as confused as Violent. Calzaghe by UD. And I get my bottle of Henney.
If it's a draw both you and Violent better give me the bottles.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.